Collectible card games continue to be all the rage on the App Store. Enticing you in with that urge to collect some awesome cards and build up a great pack, it’s not surprising why it’s so appealing. Latest to the genre is PES Card Collection – combining card collecting and soccer in a fairly potent mix.
It might take you a little while to get to grips with things which is exactly where our PES Card Collection Tips, Cheats and Strategies comes into play. It’ll get you up to speed in no time.
Dive Straight into Single Player
- PES Card Collection is broken up between Single Player and PvP. Each requires the use of a different form of energy currency. Single player uses GP while PvP uses BP.
- The perfect place to get to grips with what’s going on is Single Player so jump into that to start off. Even better – such matches can be fast forwarded meaning you can get more done in a shorter space of time. There are achievements to gain along the way too.
- Ran out of GP? Yup, you guessed it. That’s your cue to give PvP a try while your GP regenerates.
- There are other modes too. Skill Match and Elevens Match modes are great for boosting your stats as well as giving you the chance to win new items. Training Matches reward you with special items for quickly training your players. Give them all a shot for the maximum chance of winning some cool stuff.
Know Your Tactics
- Tactics are a little tricky to figure out in PES Card Collection.
- To change them, you need to go to Team Management and hit the edit button.
- Due to the random nature of card allocation, you’re going to have to wing it a little bit.
- Work on developing a tactic that places your best players in their optimal position. The best method here is to browse through the tactics till you find the one that works for you.
- Pay most attention to who you choose for set pieces such as penalty taker and free kicks or corners. You want your best shooter to take penalties, while the player with the best TEQ stats is perfect for other set pieces.
Gaining Better Players
- Log in often for additional bonuses. Also, check out the achievements side of things to unlock some neat freebies. It all adds up fast, eventually leading you to being able to buy new card packs.
- When buying new cards, go for the packs that give you an extra draw. It’s better value for money. Keep an eye out for special events too. They’ll invariably boost your earnings.
- Got a bunch of one star players that aren’t any use? Sell them on. You don’t need surplus players and your existing players will cost plenty to train up as it is!
- Don’t bother fusing your one star players. It’s a waste of resources as they’ll never be up to scratch like the others.
- Instead – focus your resources on your high star players that are typically rarer. Always concentrate on improving them first.
- Remember though – you’re developing a team here so keep things balanced and make sure everyone is equally as strong where possible. This is a marathon not a sprint so don’t expect to have an amazing team straight away. PES Card Collection is the kind of game that’s going to take weeks and months to be fully adept at.