Snipers vs Thieves is that old familiar story of thieves fleeing and snipers attempting to shoot them down. Ok, so it’s not that familiar at all, but it is a fairly entertaining concept. Entirely in real-time, this multiplayer heist game from PlayStack has lots going on.
We at Gamezebo are on hand to help you get started via our Snipers vs Thieves Tips, Cheats and Strategies. In no time, you’ll be sniping and stealing like a pro.
- Sniping is pretty easy, initially. Zoom in and start taking some shots at the thieves coming at you. You don’t want to waste any shots though as reloading takes time, and you might miss a valuable opportunity.
- Aim for the head at all times. Head shots will take them down in one, while body shots merely slow them down. You want to go with efficiency here.
- Also, consider shooting at their money bag. If you hit their money bag, they’ll lose some of the money they’ve just stolen.
- There’s lots of different ammo to accrue over time. Disease Ammo is a personal favorite, allowing you to infect everyone in a close area. It’s ideal if you want to get a lot done with one bullet.
- See a thief moving quite slowly? He’s running out of energy. Be ready to take him out at a moment’s notice. Shooting at their hiding spot will surprise them and bring them out into the open.
- Focus on one thief at a time. Paying attention will help you so much more than struggling to settle on one target.
- Green arrows show potential hiding spots. A full green arrow means you’ll be protected fully, while a half green arrow means you’re only partially protected. Bear this in mind.
- See a cracked green arrow? Someone is already hiding here. Don’t go there!
- Don’t be afraid to dodge by swiping on screen. You don’t want to overdo this as it’ll burn your stamina, but it can make a huge difference if you see a sniper lining up his shot on you.
- Don’t try to rush to the getaway car. Take it slowly. Move in short bursts between cover so that your stamina has a chance to restore. If you run out of energy while running, you’ll be slow and a very easy target.
- See a film clapper on screen? That’s not just old-timey fun, there’s a point to this. It means you can move part of the environment to help you out.
- Try out different masks. Each offers different abilities. Some might boost your dodge skills, while others enhance how fast your adrenaline meter refills.
- Different bags also offer benefits such as more room to store money, or better durability if they’re shot at.
- Taunting is actually pretty useful. It’ll boost your energy points, filling up the yellow gauge and enabling you to sprint. Use it to fake out a sniper at the key moment. Timing is everything.
- Normally in games, you don’t want to upgrade just any gadget. In Snipers vs Thieves though, it’s wise to upgrade gadgets you don’t use. By doing so, you’ll rank up faster.
- If you want to focus on particularly useful gadgets, focus on disguises if you’re a thief, and ammo if you’re a sniper.
- Remember to buy a new bag or rifle any chance you get. Frequently, this will make a huge difference to your chances of success.