Crush Them All might look like a game that doesn’t have much going on underneath the hood, but that’s far from the case. While you might not spend your time actually slicing up monsters and digging through their guts for loot, there are still layers of play here you’re going to need to understand if you want to be the best.
And that’s what we’re here for. In this guide we’re going to walk you through some of the trickier aspects of the game to make sure you’re as clued up as you can be before you jump in and start grabbing as much gold as you can.
We’ll also share with you some of the secrets we’ve discovered during our time with the game. Basically if you’re looking for the best way to get ahead of the competition in Crush Them All, you’ve come to the right place. Now let’s get on with it.
- Focus on the shops – It’s a slightly strange idea, but the stars of the show here are the shops. It’s there that you’ll make the most money, so to begin with concentrate on upgrading them as quickly as possible.
- Level 50 – When a shop gets to level 50 it’ll start collecting its own cash, meaning you don’t have to keep coming back to grab the gold. If you’re putting the game down, make sure all of your shops have hit this point otherwise you’re just wasting money.
- Upgrade your smallest shop – It might seem counter-intuitive, but while you’re actually playing the game you should focus on upgrading the first shop you buy. It’s got the quickest turn around of gold, so the higher the level it is, the more money you’re going to be sucking in every few seconds.
- Upgrade and conquer – Your warriors will do more damage when you upgrade them. Keep an eye on their stats and the levels you’re completing. If it looks like they’re getting stuck on a tricky challenge, shift focus and spend your gold on toughening them up.
- Spend your Prisms – The Prism level of your heroes unlocks exciting new attacks the higher it gets, and just makes them generally stronger. You’ll get plenty of Prisms when you ascend, but you’ll receive them during play too, so make sure you spend them wisely.
- Check the bosses – If you’re fighting a boss and taking a beating, it could be because you don’t have any warriors that can exploit its weaknesses. Check the heroes you’ve got stashed to see if they’re going to be more useful against the big bad.
- Ascension – This is when you reset the progress of your heroes and move back to the start of the game. It might not sound great, but you’ll get a lot of Prisms for doing it, and you can use those to toughen up so you’ll be able to get further into the game this time round.
- Artifacts – These are special items you’ll unlock the first time you ascend. You can use them to buff up your team. You can have up to two equipped at once, but you’ll need to find special currencies to purchase them.
- Dungeons – And this is where you’ll find those currencies. The dungeons change on a daily basis, so check what you need to collect to buy the artifact you want, and then grind that dungeon when you get the chance. You’ll get other useful rewards as you fight the bosses too.