Bubble Witch 3 Saga is King’s latest Match-3 release. Continuing the popular saga of Stella the Witch having to pop some bubbles, this may seem fairly familiar to experienced players. Still, there are plenty of new things to learn about, as well as some things you might have previously forgotten.
Gamezebo’s Bubble Witch 3 Saga Tips, Cheats and Strategies will set you up, whether you’re new to the series or just need to get to grips with what else is going on here.
Know the Basics
- You probably already know that you can swap bubbles around, but did you know that unused bubbles have a purpose now? As you pop other bubbles, a special bubble guarded by Nero the cat powers up. Once filled up, it can then be detonated. Just direct it at some surrounding bubbles, and it’ll wipe them out.
- The added bonus is that if the bubbles currently available to you are useless, you can tap on the special bubble and it’ll absorb your selected bubble. Sure, it’s using up a turn, but it can make all the difference in the long run. Especially if the currently available bubbles are useless to you.
- Use the guide line carefully! It works to show you where your shots are going to be directed. It’s better than ever, reaching a much further distance than before. Remember – you can bounce shots off the edge of the screen to create better angles.
- Don’t rush your moves. Bubble Witch 3 Saga is more strategical than before, so you want to take your time to plan ahead. It’s better to think for a moment then rush into your instincts. There’s no timer after all, so better placement is everything!
- When you’re trying to clear all the bubbles, focus on finding weak links in masses of bubbles. That way, you can take out a much larger area with just one hit.
The new things
- Ghost levels are new and hugely satisfying. You need to consider them carefully though. Your aim is to create a path through a maze of bubbles. The ghost will always move to the highest vacant space automatically, so you want to help him along the way.
- Don’t worry about clearing everything here. Focus on making small gaps for your ghost to move upwards through.
- Another stage has you matching owls. If you clear them instead, you don’t gain the points. They just move away to a different bubble. Focus on actually matching them instead, so you don’t waste moves.
- See fairies trapped in bubbles? Burst them and you’ll cause a chain reaction which is always a good thing! Oftentimes, you can use that chain reaction to clear areas that would have taken multiple bubbles to do so ordinarily. It’s all about conserving moves after all.
- After level 20, you unlock daily quests. These reward you with Star Dust which can be used to buy more decorations for your home. Focus on completing quests every day. You get a new one every four hours, so Star Dust can really add up fast.
- Why do you want to build your home? That also unlocks extra bonuses such as temporary unlimited lives or power-ups. It takes hardly any time to use up your Star Dust so check in regularly! You can visit other players’ homes too.