Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre is a rather wonderfully addictive game from Kongregate (by way of developer Juicy Beast) that has you launching a quirky wrestler into the air, bouncing off the heads of gummy bears, and accruing plenty of coins all in a bid to wipe out the bad guys.
Itâ€™s going to suck up a ton of your free time and youâ€™re going to love it. However, you want to do a great job of playing it, right? Gamezeboâ€™s Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre Tips, Cheats and Strategies is here to make sure youâ€™re the finest flying wrestler out there.
- At the start of each session, you have to launch yourself either at or around an opposing wrestler. You want to hit them. If you hit them, you reduce their HP and tend to fly a little faster than before.
- Reduce their HP to zero and you gain plenty of coins just for doing that.
- Each opponent has a different weakness which guarantees you a critical hit. For instance, Harry Bow-Tie has a microphone. Hit him just as heâ€™s shouting through it for maximum damage. Bernerds points and laughs at you when he needs hitting, while Beaster Bunny flexes at his weakest moment.
- Got a Taco Paparazzi power-up? Your opponent is frozen in their most vulnerable state, giving you the perfect time to let rip.
Bounce, bounce, bounce
- Bouncing is everything to this game. You need to know when best to bodyslam or propel yourself downwards. Ideally, you want to do this when a gummy bear or other item is directly below you. Donâ€™t do it when youâ€™re just going to hit the ground. Itâ€™ll slow you down which is the opposite of what you want to accomplish!
- Time it perfectly, so you can bounce off a gummy bear before flying upwards and snagging onto one of the flying bonuses. Youâ€™ll soon learn just how to time things correctly.
- Do everything possible to avoid the Police Cruisers. If you hit them, theyâ€™ll ensnare you and slow you down massively. Your bounce restores bit by bit as you hit gummy bears so save one in reserve for when the police come your way.
- Once youâ€™ve earned some upgrades, you should be able to stay in the sky longer than before. The key to long runs is to keep flying for as long as possible. Aim to combo together gummy bears, bombs, and the flare rocket that sends you into the air.
- Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre is that rare game where pretty much all of the upgrades are useful. You might want to focus on ones that earn you more money early on, but inevitably, youâ€™re going to want them all. Keep an eye on the screen after each session. Itâ€™ll place an exclamation mark any time a new upgrade is available.
- Even the vague sounding â€˜luckâ€™ upgrade makes a substantial difference so donâ€™t underestimate it!
- Once you unlock a sufficient number of upgrades, your pinatas are upgraded, bringing with them more coins and bonuses. This happens every time so you want to be upgrading steadily.
- Donâ€™t forget you can earn pinatas through collecting them in game. Itâ€™s a bit dull watching an advert but itâ€™s worth it as you tend to earn a lot of great bonuses by doing so.
- Earned a piÃ±ata card that reduces the price of an upgrade? Focus on gaining that one as quickly as possible.