Zombie Anarchy is a zombie themed base building game from Gameloft. If youâ€™ve played a base building strategy game before, some of it is going to seem quite familiar to you. Thereâ€™s still plenty of room for you to learn a few new bits and pieces about it, though.
Gamezeboâ€™s Zombie Anarchy Tips, Cheats and Strategies has you covered with a plethora of advice on how to keep those zombies at bay.
Build A Strong Base
- This is a base building game so, you know, you want to have a good base.
- Placing the key structures isnâ€™t such a big deal but you want to make sure that defensive structures are well positioned.
- Place towers behind walls or other buildings, so theyâ€™re harder to get to, while still able to inflict plenty of damage.
- By making it hard for your enemy to reach them, itâ€™ll take more valuable seconds in which you can chip away at the enemyâ€™s health.
- In a similar vein, place mines where your enemies will have to walk across. You can even set up decoy towers nearby to lure them into danger.
- Starting out though, focus on defense in the form of towers, rather than mines. Your time will come later.
- Keep upgrading everything. Every time you level up, you unlock new options. Keep working on them.
- Start out with towers, then upgrade your survivors, before working on boosting your resources and other building tasks. Thereâ€™s no need to stockpile resources, so use them to make things better for yourself.
Going on the offensive
- Donâ€™t rush into attacking other players. Itâ€™s a fun part of the game later on, but you want to work on establishing your base first.
- When you do go in for the kill, aim for lower rank players to stand a good chance of winning.
- When youâ€™re fighting them, focus on their towers first. Draw enemy players out by keeping far away, then wipe them out individually.
- Pursuing AI enemies? Start out near a corpse pile so you get all the zombies out of the way.
- Never forget to use your special skills. Some are better than others, but all are going to make a difference in battle.
- Hanging around your base and donâ€™t know what to do? Tap on the zombies outside. Theyâ€™ll often provide you with extra bits and pieces, such as salvage or even the premium currency – Bloodstones. It takes seconds after all.
- Work on completing the missions available to you – both story focused and achievement based. Itâ€™s a good way of giving you a focus in the game but itâ€™s also a great way to earn some considerable experience.
- Like many games, Zombie Anarchy has a series of daily missions called daily bounties. Focus on completing these wherever possible. Theyâ€™re often pretty straightforward.
- The game also has special Events which has you completing a mission in order to earn special rewards. Itâ€™s worth giving these a shot. There are some considerable bonuses involved, as well as plenty of experience to gain.
- Levelling up your survivors is important but what do you do if you donâ€™t have the specific resources required? Harvest them by attacking specific areas. Each in-game area will tell you what items you can gain from them so focus on that to boost your characters.