PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator is Outermindsâ€™ latest collaboration with popular YouTube sensation, PewDiePie. The simulation game has you working your way up from being a nobody YouTube user to the biggest YouTube hit since, well, PewDiePie.
Gamezeboâ€™s PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator Tips, Cheats and Strategies is here to help you out, as you work your way up in the world of video streaming.
- Making videos is everything here. Make successful videos and you gain more views. More views mean you can buy more items and the cycle continues.
- You can watch a short ad to boost your views when making videos. Make sure that 2x boost is always active. Itâ€™s a really easy way to gain extra views.
- When making a video, pick one that utilizes a trending category. That route will always provide you with more views without much additional effort.
- Much like in life, itâ€™s wise to specialize in just a few areas rather than spreading yourself too thin. Make sure you specialize in a few specific genres and always work on making videos of those types.
- In conjunction with that, buy items for your room that match those specialties. Buy sporting items for sporty videos and so forth.
The Knowledge Tree
- The Knowledge Tree offers some general upgrades such as boosting your view counts. Always upgrade those. Once theyâ€™re fully upgraded for the time being, focus on specialisms.
- Don’t spread yourself too thin. Brains aren’t easy to come by and you don’t want to be slightly good at everything, when you could be amazing at specific things.
- Choose to become an expert in nature videos or sporting clips. It doesnâ€™t matter. What does matter is making sure you stick with your strengths.
- See those eagles that fly across your room sometimes? No, I donâ€™t know where they come from either. Whatâ€™s important about them, however, is tapping on them.
- Tap on them and you gain some free money or, rarely, a free brain. Tap them as often as you can manage for some quick bonuses.
- Puggle is a mini game with an aim to speeding up how long it takes for items to be delivered. It costs money to use, but it has some substantial advantages.
- Besides speeding up delivery, you can also gain more money than youâ€™ve spent participating in it. The key is to try to land the pug in a bowl at the bottom of the screen. Itâ€™s kind of random meaning you wonâ€™t always achieve it, but itâ€™s worth pursuing. If nothing else, it gives you something to do rather than waiting for a timer to slowly run out.
- Each time you play Puggle, you gain a free brain too, which is great when boosting your Knowledge Tree.
- Every time you level up either your genre specialism or your overall level, you earn free money. Yet another reason to progress.
- Completing quests also earns you money and brains. Work towards completing them all. They change on a regular basis.
- Occasionally, watching an advert will unlock new quests too, so make sure to do that.
- Log in each day. You gain free money for doing so, and it takes literally seconds.
- Donâ€™t forget to hook up with your friends in the game. The servers are a little glitchy right now but visiting them means you can share items, plus you can complete quests through doing so.