So youâ€™ve decided you want to be the best at Faily Rider, even if, when you think about it, that doesnâ€™t really make any sense. You want to be the best at failing? What are you even talking about?
Anyway, here at Gamezebo weâ€™re always looking to give people the tools they need to fulfill their dreams, and thatâ€™s exactly what weâ€™re going to do in this here article. Keep reading and youâ€™ll find out some of the finest tips and tricks that the internet has to offer.
Weâ€™ll walk you through the basics, make sure that you know exactly what youâ€™re doing, and show you the hints that youâ€™re going to need to get further down the mountain and away from that pesky goat than any of your friends, relatives or enemies.
- Camera – First up you need to work out which of the camera angles works for you. Thereâ€™s something a lot gentler about the first person view, and the turns feel that little but easier. But try both out and see what works for you.
- Donâ€™t take risks – There are gold coins littered around the track. Youâ€™ll collect enough of these naturally that you donâ€™t need to weave around and take unnecessary risks in order to grab them.
- Have a flip – Usually when you hit a jump youâ€™ll end up grabbing some coins. And youâ€™ll do a cool flips. And letâ€™s be honest, who doesnâ€™t want to do a cool flip when they get the chance?
- Watch some videos – Itâ€™s easy to watch a video to earn some coins, so you may as well do it. All youâ€™ve got to lose is 30 seconds of your life, and thatâ€™s not too shabby really.
Keep it Up
- Small moves – Itâ€™s easy to swerve like a maniac when youâ€™re trying to get out of the way of things, but the reason youâ€™re having to do that is because you made too big a move in the first place.
- Seriously, small moves – The bigger the curve you create, the bigger the curve youâ€™re going to have to pull off in order to head straight again, and thatâ€™s likely to leave you careening over the mountain-side.
- Watch the corners – Make sure youâ€™re keeping an eye on the track up ahead. Sometimes youâ€™ll find yourself on a path that looks safe, only for it to become incredibly complex a little further down.
Hints and Tips
- Be patient – It takes a lot of time to get used to the controls. Your first few runs are unlikely to go well, but donâ€™t give up hope. Keep practising and youâ€™ll find that youâ€™ll slowly start to get better and better.
- Try before you buy – If you get an option to test ride a bike, then take it. Itâ€™ll change things up a little, and youâ€™ll get a few runs before youâ€™re given the opportunity to spend some real-life money.
- Find a way – There are plenty of chances to earn extra coins and what not, and itâ€™s worth taking them all to fill up your coffers. The more coins youâ€™ve got the more options are open to you.
- Claim your rewards – When you complete an achievement youâ€™re rewarded with a bunch of coins. Donâ€™t forget to pick them up when you see a notification bubble on top of the trophy icon.