So you’ve picked up Sacred Legends, and you’re wondering what on earth is going on — what all the buttons do, and whether or not you should be reading all the text that’s popping up on the screen.
Well, don’t worry, that’s how we felt when we picked up the game for the first time too. Which is why we’ve put together this Sacred Legends tips, cheats and strategies guide to ensure that from the very moment you step into the game’s fantasy world you’re going to be fighting fit. Sure, there might be more than we can fit into an article, but the help we’re giving you here is going to set you in good stead to work out the intricacies later in the game for yourself.
- Do it yourself – While it’s nice to be able to replay levels with the auto-battle button, the first time you take on a challenge you’ll want to get as hands-on as you possibly can. It’s the best way to learn the ropes and allows you to figure out which moves work best when.
- Choose a style for you – Think carefully about the kind of character you want to play. There’s some pretty big differences between the three, and while the rhythm of the game is basically the same whichever you pick, you’ll still need to find the character that works for you.
- Grab what you can – Remember to pick up the rewards and other bonuses you get while playing. They’ll give you extra currency that’ll keep you in play for longer without having to spend any money yourself.
- Pick your team – When you come to a level you can take allies to, think carefully about the sort of team you’re putting out. Try and take a mix of characters, and check the list of options to ensure you’ve got the strongest possible team.
- Use the forge – Toughen up your weapons and armor whenever you get the chance. The toughness of the challenges you’ll face ramps up the deeper you get into the game, so making sure your stats are up to scratch is key.
- Is it worth a respawn? – If you die early on in a level then don’t just hit the restart button to jump back into the fray. Head back to earlier levels, toughen up your character and come back when you’re ready rather than wasting currency.
Tips and Hints
- Which is best? – When you get new gear, think carefully about whether you should replace the piece you’ve got or reinforce it. Rarer items can be upgraded further, and often have different strengths as well.
- Go back regularly – Try and play as often as you can. There are plenty of rewards that you’ll earn just for logging in, and regular play is going to make sure that your team gets much tougher much quicker.
- Don’t fear the grind – Like most games of its kind, Sacred Legends often involves a lot of grinding to toughen up if you don’t want to spend. Get stuck into it, put it on auto-battle, and watch the numbers go up.
- Don’t forget expeditions – These are a great way to earn more rewards and stats. If you don’t have a team on an expedition, get one sent out right away to make sure that you’re still earning. It’s especially smart if you’re about to put the game down for the day.