Zootopia Crime Files: Hidden Object is a cute twist on the familiar casual hidden object genre. Just because itâ€™s familiar doesnâ€™t mean there arenâ€™t new things to learn. Gamezeboâ€™s Zootopia Crime Files Tips, Cheats and Strategies will help you figure out whatâ€™s what, and speed up your path to catching the bad guy.
Tackling the Scenes
- A lot of the time, youâ€™re going to be perusing crime scenes for certain objects. Perception is everything here, but there are some useful methods to make it easier.
- Replay the same scene over and over again. The objects donâ€™t move meaning that repetition will help you remember where things were before. Youâ€™ll soon find yourself automatically moving to tap in the same areas, instinctively knowing where things are.
- Use the hints available to you the first time you play a new scene. Itâ€™s a quick way of gaining insight into where things are.
- For subsequent sessions though, avoid using hints. Unused hints add to your overall score at the end and a high score means more chance of gaining a much needed star.
- Once youâ€™ve got a crime scene almost entirely memorized, itâ€™s the perfect time to use a character with plenty of hints for easy points.
- As soon as a scene loads, youâ€™re given a few seconds to look at the screen before the timer begins. Use that time to spot distinctive items.
- By tapping on multiple correct items quickly in a row, you increase your combo which means more points. Where possible, spot a few items then tap on them in quick succession, rather than doing it slowly but surely.
- Zoom in to look for objects. Itâ€™ll make it easier for you to see. More importantly, items that arenâ€™t on screen are grayed out, meaning you know roughly what to look for.
- When picking a scene to play, pick one that has the lowest score you need to earn a star. Sometimes, even when youâ€™ve memorized a crime scene well, youâ€™re still better off going for a different scene if the score required is very low.
- Generally, the jigsaw scene is the easiest of the bunch. Work on 5 starring this early on for some easy gains. The jigsaws are very simple and will only take you seconds to complete.
- The timer based stages are also good for earning easy stars, as youâ€™re always given a steady stream of objects to seek out. Work fast, memorize the scene, and enjoy the points flying in.
- Analyze items as soon as possible. They all take time. Some objects might only take a couple of minutes but others can take hours. Set them up quickly so youâ€™re not wasting time. Itâ€™s not like they require any maintenance as this is just another timer in the game.
- Donâ€™t use bucks to speed up analysis. Itâ€™s a waste of them. Just be patient. In the mean time, you can always work on gaining stars instead.
- After you finish a case, consider replaying old scenes for extra stars. By gaining those stars, you can buy energy. It might sound tedious, but by knowing exactly what youâ€™re doing, youâ€™ll almost certainly gain the stars much quicker than you would normally.