Disney Emoji Blitz is a rather adorable Match-3 game from Disney. Providing a simple Match-3 experience, there are plenty of opportunities to unlock all your favorite Disney characters. Whether youâ€™re keen to acquire a Muppet or a character from Finding Dory, youâ€™re going to need some tips and tricks on how best to do this.Â Gamezeboâ€™s Disney Emoji Blitz Tips, Cheats and Strategies has you covered.
- Itâ€™s a simple piece of advice but an important one – Disney Emoji Blitz rewards regular play. No matter how poorly you think youâ€™ve done in those all important 60 seconds, youâ€™ve still gained some coins. Take advantage of this, and play as often as you can.
- Log in often too, as there are bonuses to gain. Every 8 hours, you can go to the Emoji store to unlock a free prize. These tend to be coin based, but it all adds up fast.
- Sometimes Disney Emoji Blitz offers special events too, which can provide you with extras such as more Emoji characters early on. Keep an eye out for these opportunities.
Chasing a High Score
- Aim for the bottom. If you make matches on the bottom two rows, it tends to create a chain reaction. By doing so, you can gain so many more points so much quicker than simply going for matches up top.
- Itâ€™s a Blitz game, meaning speed is everything. You donâ€™t have to wait for one match to complete, before performing another. Go nuts, and use that non-existent delay to your advantage. Did I mention that speed is everything? It really is.
- Go for matching 4 or 5 emojis in a row. Doing this can unlock bonus tiles.
- Storm cloud tiles can be used to clear a row or column, depending on which direction you swipe it.
- A sunshine tile clears an entire row and a column, too.
- A star shaped tile will clear all of the same emoji type that you match it with.
- Want to make these things even more powerful? Combine two together. It causes a much bigger chain reaction, and you can sometimes clear the whole board by using this method.
- Donâ€™t worry too much about dropping items to the bottom of the screen. Sure, theyâ€™re useful when youâ€™re trying to complete a set, but it tends to happen naturally. Focus on the score instead.
- Donâ€™t forget to activate your Emojiâ€™s special power. Itâ€™s easy to overlook when youâ€™re rushing through, but it can make a substantial difference to your overall score.
- Use boosts sparingly. These cost coins, and there are better things to do with those coins. Sometimes though, itâ€™s useful to add on an extra score boost when youâ€™re trying to complete a tricky mission. Donâ€™t forget to switch it off before your next session!
Missions and Gems
- Work on completing missions. Completing missions boosts your level and therefore multiplier. It can also give you a chest which could contain a new character.
- Save coins up to buy silver and gold chests. Silver costs 15,000 coins and gives you a basic emoji, while gold costs 30,000 coins, and dishes out a much better emoji.
- You can use gems to swap out tricky missions, but try to resist. Give the mission a good few attempts first, before you consider skipping it.
- Why? Those gems can be used to buy better things such as coins, which can then be used to buy chests.