So you want to be the finest golf player the world has ever seen, but the idea of walking around 18 holes a day carrying a bunch of heavy clubs just doesn’t appeal? And you find the lack of pink goo and anti-grav zones in regular golf just a little bit too boring? Well that’s where Super Stickman Golf 3 comes in. It’s a silly, arcade blast that’s an incredible amount of fun. But there’s a lot of challenge here as well, it’s not a walk in the park to work your way up the rankings.
So now it’s our time to shine. We’ve got a bunch of Super Stickman Golf 3 tips, cheats, and strategies that will make sure that every stroke you play is a winner and every hole you complete is well under par.
- Take your time – Even when you’ve tapped to start your shot charging, you can still move the angle of your shot. And once you’ve tapped to select your swing, you still have to tap again to fire it off.
- Don’t go for the bucks – The first time you play through a course, try and score under par rather than chasing the bucks. Save them for a second play through.
- Use the spin – You can change the spin of the ball even after it’s landed, so use it to your advantage if it looks like you’re going to end up in trouble.
- Don’t chase the swish – The swish, or getting a ball into the hole without it touching the sides, is a good way to lose a shot, but it’s pretty difficult to pull one off on purpose.
- Bank shots – Bank shots are a great way to find shortcuts in levels. Smash the ball against a wall so it bounces off in the opposite direction. Remember to hit them hard.
- First spin – You don’t have to use the spin on the flat, use it when you hit ceilings or walls to change the way the ball is going.
- Use what you’ve got – Don’t forget to use the special skills you unlock as you play through the game. They’re the best way to get lower scores and nab hard to reach bucks.
- Look for the furniture – There’s usually a reason that pieces of levels are where they are. Have a scan around and look for the shortcuts and options that they can offer.
Hints and Tips
- Change your hats – The different hats you unlock will give you different boosts. Find out which ones work for you. Some will be more useful in different situations than others. Make sure you experiment and try out different set ups to make sure you’re playing to the utmost of your abilities.
- Hone your skills – The levels you’ll play in multiplayer are the same as the ones you’ll play in single player, so if you keep getting beaten, replay them on your own to try and get an edge.
- Spend your spare bux – You can spend your spare bux on levelling up your character. Head to the character screen where you equip hats to do that.
- Hit the daily race – Once you get to level six, you unlock the daily race. Here you can play against other players in order to win special prizes. You’ve got to be sharp though, so make sure you’re ready before you dive in.