Tapping is fun, especially when you get something in exchange for the tapping. That’s sort of the point of Crusaders of the Lost Idols. But how do you make sure that each and every one of your taps is worth your time? With our Crusaders of the Lost Idols tips, cheats and strategies, of course! They’re full of useful tricks that will ensure that your enemies will quake under the terrifying wrath of your extended digits.
Okay, they might not quake, but you’ll definitely see the gold rolling in much quicker. And quite frankly that’s the most important thing in the game. More gold means more monster mashing, and we all love monster mashing.
- Upgrade all the time – You want to make sure that your characters are always getting stronger, whether you’re levelling them up or adding new skills to their arsenal. Watch your DPS go up.
- Tap when you’re playing – If you’re playing the game, then it’s important to get involved. It’ll get you through levels quicker and your coffers will fill up all the faster.
- Read your cards – When you open a new pack of cards, have a read of what each of them do. You’ll find new boosts and buffs that you can use to your advantage.
- Use the special buffs – There are special boosts you unlock by watching videos. Use them as often as you can, as they’ll really speed up your earning capability.
- Play with your formations – When you unlock the first few upgrades for different characters, you’ll get given a tip about where to place them to get the most out of them. These stop coming later in the game, so make sure you find out what your new powers do and how you can use them best.
- Check your buffs – Sometimes a character plays a support role. They might not have as high a DPS rating as another possible team member, but when you swap them out you’ll see your score reducing dramatically.
- Swipe to pick up your gold – You’ll grab gold and quest items much quicker if you swipe your finger around the screen rather than tapping to try and pick things up.
- Grind on – When you get stuck on a tough level, head back a few stages so you can grind some more gold. If you’ve got some boosts on then all the better, as they’ll still stack up even when you’re not playing.
Hints and Tricks
- Time your attacks – If you’re settling down to have a quick play, spend some of your boosts. A good deal of them effect the tap damage, and so you won’t get extra points unless you’re poking the screen.
- Know your fighters – Make sure you’re not upgrading your fighters when they’re not involved with the fight. You’ll be able to tell the difference by the green shading around their character portrait at the bottom of the screen.
- Watch a video when you get back – When you come back to the game you’ll be given the option to watch a video to double what you’ve earned in the time you’ve been gone. Always do this – it takes 30 seconds and you’ll reap the rewards.
- The only way isn’t on – Just because you’ve completed a level doesn’t mean you need to move on straight away. Sticking around to earn some more gold can put you in better shape to face the upcoming challenge.