The latest in Kingâ€™s run of incredibly popular Match-3 games, Farm Heroes Super Saga throws a few new tricks at you, ensuring this isnâ€™t just any old sequel to Farm Heroes Saga.
Here to help you get to grips with the new additions (and remind you of some more traditional useful tips) is Gamezeboâ€™s Farm Heroes Super Saga Tips, Cheats and Strategies guide. Itâ€™s sure to ease your transition into becoming the best crop gatherer out there.
- As is often the way, thereâ€™s no time limit here. Always take the time to look at the board closely, and weigh up where the next best move is coming from. Donâ€™t rush into anything, and donâ€™t always stick with your instincts.
- Make matches near the bottom of the map where possible. That gives more chance for other crops to move around. It isnâ€™t as foolproof as in other Match-3 games, as wind plays such a big role here, but itâ€™s still worth doing where possible.
- Aim for those objectives. Itâ€™s an obvious one but itâ€™s easy to be distracted by the quest for big points. A high score means nothing if your objective was to collect specific crops and you didnâ€™t get round to achieving that quota.
- Boss battles have you out to defeat Rancid the Raccoon, who he throws cans at you. Make matches next to the cans to throw them right back at him, inflicting some damage. You also need to make certain matches too though, so donâ€™t forget to do that!
- Other objectives have you needing to clear flowers. This is done by matching crops next to them multiple times.
The Importance of Big Matches
- Matching 3 crops is all well and good, and will do if need be. Thereâ€™s more to it than that, though.
- If you create a T style shape of matches, you boost the quota of crops adjoining to them. You want to do this often if you can.
- Matching four crops in a square formation turns it into a much bigger crop, comprising of more points. It might take an extra move, but combine 3 â€˜megaâ€™ crops, and you can often take out the whole objective in one move.
- Match 5 in a row, and you clear all of the crops of the same kind. Obviously, this is a move effective way of doing things.
The changing wind is everything
- One of Farm Heroes Super Sagaâ€™s most pivotal new additions is wind. This weather system can change a ton of things when youâ€™re trying to match up those all important crops. Itâ€™s going to take some thought to really perfect.
- Wind means that if you move your crops to the left, the wind comes from the left, moving everything along a little. That same rule applies, whether youâ€™re moving crops from the left, right, up, or down.
- No longer can you just swap two crops and it doesnâ€™t really make a difference. Itâ€™s time for you to start paying attention to exactly where youâ€™re moving them around!
- On the plus side, that also means itâ€™s possible to set up some impressive combos if you look at the whole board, not just the move youâ€™re making.