You undoubtedly know someone who could use a spa day to take a break from all of life’s many stresses. But can a whole mobile game, in fact, take a spa day?
Um, probably not. Massages and steam sound like they would do bad things to your smartphone or tablet. So the next best thing is to enjoy the Day Spa Retreat in The Sims FreePlay, which is now live in the game’s latest update.
Because Sims get stressed too, they now have a chance to unwind in the following ways:
- Wrapping up in comfy robes while receiving luxurious facials;
- Enjoying a rejuvenating massage;
- Stilling their minds with meditation, or contemplating life next to the beautiful natural hot springs;
- Being pampered with manicure and/or pedicure stations;
- Getting steamy at the sauna as they wash away their stress.
That sounds amazing, even though I’m personally still here at my computer keyboard. Ah well …
If you need to get away from it all, even if it’s by proxy, you can check out the Day Spa Retreat for yourself by downloading The Sims FreePlay for free (naturally) from the App Store or Google Play. And sorry, but you’re going to have to figure out your real life stress on your own.