If you own an Android device and you’re a fan of the Fallout series, today is a very good day to get downloading. Fallout Shelter, the Vault-Overseer-meets-Tiny-Tower mobile game that debuted on iOS back in June, has finally made its way to Google Play.
Players will build, staff, and populate their very own Vault, training dwellers in a variety of skills to make them better at their jobs (which produces more resources, which in turn lets you support more dwellers).
Keeping the species alive without sunlight is a tough job, but somebody’s got to do it.
If today is your first day overseeing the apocalypse, we have some good news for you: our experiences on iOS gave us ample time to put together a few handy guides to answer your questions and give you a leg up over those noisy neighbors in Vault 102:
- How To Get More Dwellers in Fallout Shelter
- How To Improve Your Fallout Shelter SPECIAL Stats
- Why Is My Vault Dweller’s Health Red in Fallout Shelter?
- How To Earn Caps in Fallout Shelter
- Fallout Shelter Tips, Cheats and Strategies