Moshling Orange vs supernaut bananas fruity war puzzle:Benji jelly’s fruit splash mania cover edition. You can’t make this stuff up, folks.
Low-budget developers looking to game the App Store have been stuffing their app titles full of keywords for years, but this one takes the cake. At 15 words long, this new release seems like a contender for the longest keyword-filled title ever.
Ot at least it would be if it weren’t for some of the developer’s other releases. This isn’t Royal Apple Studio’s first time at the rodeo. Take a look at some of their past games:
- Flappy monster bird fall and smash – bullet party wings paperama edition
- The tale of dragons and dungeon :Berk and tinymals against the royal defenders
- Finger flap zila:A nyan dragon’s flappy story of rise, fall,revenge,party,smash bullet to death-resurrections edition
- War of Sorcerer magic spellcraft puzzle – A dark summoner battle of wands and hearts, witchcraft edition
- The Fruit jellies splash mania Puzzle:The quest of booty bananas and benji orange cover edition
Stuff like this is why companies like King go to insane lengths to protect their IP. My advice to developers? If everyone affected by Moshling Orange(…) pooled their money together, they could save a ton on legal fees.