Game Introduction – Kiwanuka
Kiwanuka is a puzzle action game from CMA Megacorp. Gamezebo’s quick start guide will provide you with some tips and hints to lead the citizens to freedom in this magical experience.
Tips and Strategies
- Check the signs for each level. Before you head into each level, there will be a sign signifying the level that the citizen will be holding. These signs carry subtle, yet helpful hints about how to complete each level.
- Zoom out and observe. Taking a solid look at every aspect of the level you are playing can lead you to finding the solution in much quicker fashion. Often the solution might be just out of sight, so taking that extra look always helps.
- Avoid the red or blue material. These sections of the level will break your bridges and cause you more problems than any other aspect of the levels you will play in Kiwanuka. You may need to look for an alternate solution if your bridge is being broken by this material, or alter the length of your bridge.
- Destruct unused bridges. If you make a mistake, it might be a good idea to rid your level of unused bridges. Bridges that you aren’t using can often get in the way or cause you to accidentally fall to your doom if you’re not careful.
- Break bridges as your citizens walk across them. This will allow your citizens to fall when they need to onto platforms that are closer to the goal.
- Use varying length bridges. You may need to experiment with different length bridges in every scenario in order to get your citizens to the goal.
- Learn to make bridges quickly. Eventually there will be moving glowing obstacles that you will need to strategically create bridges around in order to reach the goal and pass the level.
- In certain levels, you may need to move the citizens in a quick fashion to get them on moving platforms at a specific time. When the citizens make it to a moving platform, it will stop. You’ll need to have your timing be absolutely perfect to make it to the goal.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Kiwanuka! Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!