Game Introduction – X-Men: Battle of the Atom
X-Men: Battle of the Atom is a card battle game from Aeria Mobile, wherein you will be able to take control of all your favorite X-Men characters and lead them into battle. Being able to take on all of the villains in the X-Men universe isn’t always an easy task, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and use the “Available On” option at the top of this screen. X-Men: Battle of the Atom is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- One of the first things you will need to do in the game is choose your “Squad Leader.” You can choose from Wolverine, Iceman, Storm, Rachel Gray, Beast, and Kitty Pryde.
- Next, you will need to choose your name to use in the game. Make sure you pick a name that is unique.
- You will also want to join an X-Team, which is an online group of other players you can play with.
- One way to build your crew and make it stronger is to complete missions where you can earn experience points and money.
- To access missions, tap on the “Missions” button at the bottom of the main menu screen. From here, you can access a list of Leaders, each with their own set of missions.
- You can tap on any of the icons in the list, and you’ll be shown a small description of the mission. You can then tap on “Proceed.”
- To battle, you tap on the power cards at the bottom of the screen. You can push on any of the battle cards to ready an attack against your opponents. You can then tap on any of the enemies to send out the attack you picked.
- You can tap on multiple cards at once to make an attack more powerful. You can also tap on the “Ready All” button to ready all available cards on screen, creating a more powerful attack in the process.
- Battle all of the enemies in your way using your battle cards until the mission is completed. When it completes, you will see a status screen that shows everything you’ve earned in the mission you played. You can then add points to either Max Stamina or Max Squad Cost.
- In order to continue playing missions, you need to make sure you have plenty of Stamina. Without Stamina, you will need to wait for it to recharge before attempting to play again.
- Recruiting is important because it will help you grow your X-Men crew with better cards for your arsenal.
- To recruit, head into the “Cerebro” section of the main menu. Here, there are several options you can choose from, and most of them will cost you real money to take part in.
- The Basic Recruiting option allows you to recruit X-Men characters for free. Every day, you can choose this option to spend no money and get a pack of new cards to use.
- If you want to use Basic Recruiting more than once per day, you can also use the free currency you earn while playing the game.
- When you open a new card pack, you can swipe through and view the cards you just received to see what you have acquired.
- On the “Lab” section of the main menu screen, you can choose to Evolve and Transfuse your characters.
- To Evolve, tap on the “Evolution” tab and then on the “Evolve” button below the character you’d like to evolve. At this point, you can edit the character you’d like to evolve. A character that you can evolve with will be highlighted in green. Once you finish selecting everything, you can then pay the required fee and finish the process.
- To transfuse characters, tap on one of the boxes with the ‘[+]‘ button and then select all of the cards you’d like to transfuse with the main card. These cards will all be used to level up the card you are transfusing them with, so choose wisely.
- When you are finished selecting cards, you can proceed with the transfusion, and then you can see the experience the card has received from it. The card that has been transfused will now be much more powerful.
- Always be ready to transfuse and evolve the cards you have. These cards can be made much more powerful in a matter of seconds if you evolve and transfuse the correct ones.
- Collect your free pack of cards every day. Even if the cards don’t end up being the best, you can use them to evolve or transfuse other cards.
- Complete all of the missions you can before you stop playing. Missions require stamina to play, so make sure you use all of your stamina each time you play so you will have a full supply for next time.