Game Introduction – Epic Empire: A Hero’s Quest
Epic Empire: A Hero’s Quest is an action/town building game created by Pocket Gems. You battle hoards of bandits, assassins, and other evildoers in order to reclaim territory and civilize it by building revenue-generating businesses. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to bring peace and order to a bandit-infested world.
Quick Start Guide
- Epic Empire is free to play. You can download it by using the “Available On” option at the top of this page.
- When you play Epic Empire for the first time, you’ll be asked if you’d like to turn on push notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
- Epic Empire begins by showing you how to do battle with bandits. You also learn the basics of town building and generating revenue.
- Once you have the hang of things, you’re turned loose to battle bandits to your heart’s content.
How to Play
- Objective – Epic Empire takes place in a wild land overrun by bandits. You must engage the bandits in battle wherever you find them. When you drive out all the bad guys in an area, you reclaim that land for your own and can build on it.
- Main Menu and Options – Access Epic Empire‘s main menu at any time by tapping the “Manage” icon on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Select “settings” to change the game’s sound options. You can also access your referral code, which will earn rewards for you if your friends cite it when signing up to play Epic Empire.
- Coins and Starstones – The businesses you build in Epic Empire gradually earn coins. Coins are necessary for upgrading your equipment, and for funding your excursions into bandit-occupied territory. Starstones are rare gems that speed up tasks and are used to buy rare items and weapons. You earn starstones when you level up or complete certain quests. Starstones can be bought in-game using real-world cash, and coins can be bought with starstones.
- Quests – If you’re not sure what to do next, consult the “quests” icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Everything that needs to be done to help your town thrive is listed within the menu.
- Tap to Move – When you’re in a fight, tap anywhere on the battlefield to move to that area.
- Tap to Hit – When you’re in the vicinity of a bandit, tap them to deliver a blow. You may need to strike several times to fell the villain depending on the strength of your weapon.
- Loot – Victory in Epic Empire yields loot. Loot is very important. Equipping a powerful piece of armor may grant improved protection, but even lower-level stuff can go back into improving the armor you already have equipped.
- Hit Points – Every time an enemy lands a hit, your hit points deplete. If your hit points reach zero, you’re sent back to the village. You can try again.
- Energy – Every time you attack a group of enemies, you expend energy. Many bandit packs require several units of energy to engage. Energy recharges over time, or you can use starstones to purchase more.
- Attack! – Select the “attack” icon on the left-hand side of the screen to battle against other players. This feature isn’t available until you reach a certain point in the game.
Reclaiming Your Lands
- Build to Make Money – Build resources and businesses by tapping the “manage” icon, and then “resources.” Buildings generate coins over time, which go back into upgrading your equipment and executing bandit attacks.
- Upgrade Your Businesses – Upgrade your buildings and businesses by tapping on them and selecting “upgrade.” Upgrading requires metal bars, which you are awarded with for certain tasks.
- The Storehouse – You need a storehouse to store your coins in. The higher your storehouse’s level, the more coins it can hold.
- Bandits in the Shadows – Shadowy areas on your map are home to bandits and other bad guys. Tap on a shadowy area to launch an attack. You need to pay out a certain number of coins before you can enter a bandit’s territory.
- Level Up For More Stuff – You level up in Epic Empire by fighting and building. The higher your level, the more resources you unlock.
Upgrade Your Equipment
- Fusing – Fusing your materials is vital for strengthening them. Access your equipment menu, and then tap on the piece of armor or weapon you want to upgrade.Select “upgrade,” and then select the pieces of unused equipment you want to use in the augmentation. The more you use, the stronger your item will become. Fusing equipment requires coins. The higher the equipment’s level, the more money it costs.
- Evolution – You can evolve certain equipment if you have the required ingredients and proper amount of coins.
- Selling – By tapping “sell,” you can sell off any unwanted equipment you have for a few coins.
- Make New Items – You can make new weapons and armor at the blacksmith if you have the required materials and the forging fee.
- Buy Rare Items – If you’ve got some starstones burning a hole in your pocket, try buying rare weapons and armor.
- Coins and Starstones – You can buy both coins and starstones from Epic Empire‘s in-game store. Coins can be bought with starstones, and starstones can be bought with real-world cash.
- Starter Packs – Epic Empire offers “starter packs” that include a set of high-quality armor and a sum of gems to use however you like.
- Upgrade Your Businesses ASAP – Businesses aren’t too expensive to upgrade the first couple of times, nor does it take too long for the upgrades to complete. It’s not a bad idea to upgrade early in the game to earn as many coins as possible.
- Complete Quests for Great Rewards – Completing quests is your best means of earning starstones without paying for them. Do as many as possible.
- Don’t Go Into Battle Unless You’re Dressed Well – Invest as much as possible into upgrading your equipment. If you go into battle without adequately protecting yourself beforehand, you’ll get creamed even if it’s fairly early in the game.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Epic Empire: A Hero’s Quest. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!