Game Introduction – Where’s My Water? 2
Where’s My Water? 2 is a puzzle game from Disney Interactive, in which your goal is to get the gators down in the sewers the water and fluids they need. To get the fluids flowing where they need to flow, you’ll need to take precaution and precision. With Gamezebo’s handy quick start guide, you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Where’s My Water? 2 is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Once you’ve started the game for the first time, you will want to tap on “Update Game Here!” on the start screen before playing. This update will contain changes that look to enhance your playing experience, and therefore should be completed before you begin playing.
- Now that the game is up to date, you can tap on the “Play” button on the main screen to begin. You will then be shown a short introduction video that shows a little about the game and the objective.
How to Play
- When you first begin playing, you will be shown a very simple level designed to show you the basics of play and control for the game. Pay close attention to this level so that you know exactly what is needed to complete the level.
- In a level, there will be a water supply that you’ll need to bring to the water intake pipe somewhere else in the environment. To do this, you’ll need to slice dirt, push switches, and manipulate gravity, among other things.
- Along the path of the water, there will be ducks you can collect by sending water through them. Collecting ducks unlocks bonus levels later on. However, note that collecting ducks is an entirely optional part of Where’s My Water? 2.
- You can slice the dirt in the first level by swiping where you’d like the dirt to be cut. Keep cutting the dirt in a path to the water pipe at the bottom of the screen.
- Scattered throughout various levels are collectibles that you can collect while playing. These collectibles are hidden behind the dirt in levels, and can be collected by simply uncovering them.
- When you have completed a level, you are taken back to the level select screen where you can then choose which level you’d like to play next, so long as one of the levels you wish to play has been unlocked.
- If you want to replay levels that you have previously played (but let’s say, you didn’t collect all of the ducks within), you can choose to replay a level at any point. Note that energy will be spent in doing so though.
- Energy is an element in the game that recharges gradually over time so that you can use it to play and replay levels as you wish. If your energy supply runs out, you’ll need to wait for it to recharge, or you can purchase additional energy from the store with real money.
- Some levels you’ll come across will have different goals and will work mechanically different than the rest. The second level in the game, for instance, will be constantly scrolling down, while your objective is to collect all of the ducks in the level, making it all the way to the bottom while doing so.
- In some levels, simply getting the water to the pipe can be quite a task, requiring you to manipulate various switches or valves in order to eliminate obstacles in the path of the water or to shoot the water out that you wish to use for the pipe.
- As you play and complete levels, eventually you will unlock an additional set of levels and also a new character to please.
- You will also unlock “Challenges” which you can access from the same level select menu you used to play each level before. After completing a level for the first time, a second option will unlock, which is considered the more challenging version of the level.
- In these “Challenge” levels, the game will present you with the same level you have previously played but with an extra challenge such as not collecting any ducks, or the level being upside down, for instance. These levels give you the chance to double the ducks you collect.
- Power-ups are also available if you feel you could use a little extra help in any level. Before you choose to go into a level, you will be given the chance to use or purchase any of the power-ups available.
- The Vacuum power-up, for instance, lets you have a sucking power that will magnetize the ducks to the water as it flows, allowing you to easily collect any of them along the way.
- You’ll unlock more and more of these power-ups the more you play.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Where’s My Water? 2. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!