Game Introduction – Game of War – Fire Age
Game of War – Fire Age is an action strategy game from Machine Zone, wherein you will be tasked with building up an army of brave warriors ready to do your bidding as you please. You will need to manage your resources, recruit and train troops, and then use them to attack your foes in order to be king. With Gamezebo’s quick start guide, you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Game of War – Fire Age is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Once you begin the game, you will need to allow the game a little bit of time to update. This should only take a few minutes and will only happen when you first begin playing the game.
- You will need an online connection to play, so make sure you have a strong connection before beginning to play.
- As you are taken into the game, you are introduced to Athena who will help you understand some of the early and basic parts of the game.
Building your Village
- In order to have a thriving army set on conquering the world, you first need to have the basics needed for everyday life.
- One of these basics is a farm so that your subjects may be able to eat and grow stronger. To build a farm, tap on a blank space on the map.
- This will bring up a menu that allows you to choose which structure you wish to build in that space. When you tap on the Farm, it will begin construction.
- Another item you should take under consideration is the state of your kingdom’s stronghold, which controls what you can and cannot build or upgrade in it. To control this, you need to upgrade the stronghold once in a while.
- Tap on the Stronghold, and then on the “Upgrade” button. You will then need to choose the type of upgrade you’d like to use, each with variable prices and uses. When you have found the right one for you, go ahead and select it to continue.
- There are more structures available in the build menu that you should build in your town, including a Barracks, Academy, and Hospital.
- The Barracks allows you to train new troops for use in your army, and is vital to any kingdom’s success.
- The Academy is where you will be able to research new technologies for use in your kingdom.
- The Hospital is where your troops may go when they have finished battling in order to heal their wounds.
- Once you have built some of these buildings, it’s important to know how to utilize them so that you can have the best army possible.
Building your Army
- First, tap on the Barracks to bring up its menu.
- Here, you can select any of the available troops. You will then need to select how many of that particular troop you’d like to train. Once you are ready to begin training them, tap on the “Train” button to finish.
- If after a battle you find that some of your troops are wounded, you may also tap on the Hospital in your kingdom. Once in it, you can tap on any of the wounded soldiers and then on the “Heal” button to heal them.
- You should heal every one of your wounded soldiers until you don’t have anymore to heal. This will make sure you have a well-adjusted army for battle.
- To attack another kingdom, tap on the World Map, and then on a kingdom that is not yours. At this point, you will be given the option to see the Profile, Scout, Rally, or Attack.
- If you choose to Attack, you will then need to choose which troops will be sent over there, along with how many. When those are chosen, you can then send the troops over to attack. It will then take some time for the attack to complete, and you’ll be shown the results once done.
- Quests are available to be completed in the game, and mostly involve sending your troops out on small adventures.
- To access Quests, tap on the Quests button at the bottom of the screen. Here, you will then see categories of Quests you can then complete.
- In the “Empire Quests” section, you will be shown any of the quests that you can complete within your own empire. These usually pertain to constructing certain buildings or training certain troops.
- In the “Daily Quests” section, you can see a list of quests that are available and rotate on a daily basis. These are simple quests that only require a touch of a button to begin and complete, but may take quite a bit of time to fully complete.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Game of War – Fire Age. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!