Game Introduction – Soldiers Inc.
Soldiers Inc. is a space battle simulation game from Plarium, wherein you play as a mercenary willing to take on any task handed down to you. You’ll need to complete the tasks placed upon you in an orderly fashion in order to make your clients happy. Before taking on these potentially difficult tasks, Gamezebo’s quick start guide will give you all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you need to get ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Soldiers Inc. is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Upon starting the game, you will need to accept the terms of service for the game. You will also need to give it access to your Facebook account before you can play. Once you’ve done that, the game will load.
- Once loaded, you will be introduced to Mr. Black who will help guide you through the early parts. He’ll occasionally pop up when he needs to intervene.
- One of the first things Mr. Black will want is for you to activate the game’s full screen mode. You can do this because it will allow you to have a better view of the action.
- Completing this first action will complete the game’s first goal. You can then claim your reward by clicking on the “Claim reward.”
Building and Using your Army
- As you begin to play the game, you will need to build structures that can help build your army with resources and such.
- One of the first structures you need to construct is the Landing Zone.
- To build any new structures, you’ll first need to click on the construction button, which is in the top right corner of the play screen. Click on this button to bring up the “Construction” menu.
- To build the Landing Zone, click on the “Build” menu.
- Once you’ve clicked on the build button, you’ll be taken into placement mode. You’ll need to move the building around until it shows as a green outline. Once it’s green, click to place it down.
- Placed down, structures such as the Landing Zone will take time to build. Once completed, the Landing Zone will be available for use.
- The Landing Zone is useful to have in your army because it will supply your troops with rations they need to survive.
- One of the ways you can build your army is to call in reinforcements. Click on the radio in the upper left corner of the screen. You’ll be shown a menu that has a list of all of the available reinforcements you can bring in to use in your army.
- To bring in reinforcements, click on the icon next to the picture of the soldier. This will bring them to your camp automatically.
- If you want to bring in more infantry without reinforcements, you can also choose to hire more infantry using the Barracks.
- You will need to build a Barracks much in the same way you built the Landing Zone.
- If you don’t want to wait for the Barracks to be built, you can click on it and then click on the rush button. You will spend Diamonds to do so. Diamonds can only be acquired by purchasing them with real money, so be careful when spending them.
- Once you have the Barracks, you can click on the “Infantry” button on the right side of the screen which will bring up a menu that you can use to buy additional infantry units to use in your battles.
- Contracts are also important to the success of your mercenary in the game. Click on the “Contracts” button on the right side of the screen to open the negotiation menu.
- You can now choose the contract to negotiate. You then need to click “Negotiate.” You will receive a certain amount of experience points for completing the negotiation. Negotiating certain contracts will unlock types of soldiers you can hire.
- From time to time, you will be able to check your email within the game. Checking the game’s email will give you additional advice on how to play the game and which contracts to negotiate. Always check the email if there is one available.
Attacking with your Army
- One of your goals that will eventually come up is to attack locations that your client wants you to.
- When you click on the “Attack” button, you’ll be shown a list of available military you can use, including infantry, drones, and vehicles.
- To finish the Attack, click on “Raid.” You’ll then be shown the results screen that shows how well your troops did in their invasion.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Soldiers Inc. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!