Game Introduction – Papa Pear Saga
Papa Pear Saga is a puzzle game from King where you will need to shoot balls down a game board to touch as many of the other balls on the screen before the ball reaches the bottom. Knowing how to manipulate the board and balls to your needs can be difficult, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Papa Pear Saga is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Once you start the game for the first time, you will be shown the title screen where you can choose to either login with Facebook or just begin playing without being connected.
How to Play
- Playing the game requires that you know how to control it, so we will go over that first.
- In the first level of the game, your objective is to land balls into the three buckets at the bottom of the screen.
- To move the ball thrower at the top of the screen, tap and drag on it to move it around until it is in the position you’d like it to be in. When the guide is in the position you’d like it to be, tap on the screen to shoot the ball in the direction of the guide.
- Hitting the pins along the way will earn you extra points, so it’s best if you aim the balls you shoot at the pins scattered throughout the board.
- When you shoot three balls into the three different buckets at the bottom of the screen, the level will end. You’ll then be shown a results screen that summarizes the level you just played.
- On the results screen, you will see the star level for the level, your score, and how you stack up against your Facebook friends if you opted to connect.
- When you are finished observing the results screen, you can choose to head back to the main menu or to just move on to the next level.
- Before you begin Level 2, you’ll be shown the goal screen for it. Level 2, for instance, has a goal of 5,000 points. Any points less than that will result in less stars collected for completion.
- If you opt to move to the main map screen, you’ll be shown the list of the levels you can play. If you’d like to replay a level, you can tap on it to do so.
- As you progress through the game, you will come to find that there are several worlds within the game for you to travel between. You won’t have to change worlds: the transition to these new themed worlds will occur automatically.
- In further levels, you may have to knock down fruits into the buckets, along with goals that can be much more difficult than what you are used to.
- Progressing through the game also means the game will become increasingly more difficult. In Level 3 for instance, there will be two more buckets than usual. You only have a limited amount of balls you can use to make all of the buckets, so use them wisely – especially in the more difficult levels.
- Multipliers are available in the game, and are great for increasing your score over multiple times without even trying. To receive a multiplier to your score, all you have to do is eliminate one type of pin on the board. The multiplier will then add to your score automatically, and will stack with other multipliers.
- Once you’ve earned the multiplier, you can choose to use it in every level you play from then on. When you start a level, there will be a boost bar on the screen in which you can select any boosts you’ve earned while playing. Other boosts can be earned in much the same way the multiplier was earned.
- When you earn a new boost, you will be given a small amount of them to use in future levels. If you wish to use the boost after that, you will have to purchase them with gold. Gold must be purchased to be used, so be careful with your boosts before using them.
- If you happen to fail a level by running out of Papa Pear balls, you are given the option to pay Gold to continue in the level and begin where you left off, or to give up and reset the level.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Papa Pear Saga. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!