Game Introduction – Knightmare Tower
Knightmare Tower is an action game from Juicy Beast, where you will be tasked with rescuing princesses, escaping boiling hot lava, and more. Taking on the challenge presented in this game can be a difficult task if you don’t have the knowledge of how the game works beforehand. With Gamezebo’s quick start guide, you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. After purchasing, you can begin playing the game on your device.
- Once you’ve started the game, you will be shown a short introduction video that shows you a bit of backstory pertaining to the characters in the game.
How to Play
- When the intro video has completed, you’ll be taken to the first room of the game.
- To get started, you’ll see a lever moving up and down on the left side of the screen. Tap on it when the lever is at the top for maximum effect.
- When you tap, your Knight will then take off and you can actually begin playing the game.
- As you begin to fly across the level, it’s important that you know how to control the Knight in order to succeed.
- To move your knight horizontally, tilt your device from left to right. The Knight will then move corresponding to the side you tilted your device to.
- To attack enemies that are below your Knight, tap on the screen. Your Knight will then attack any enemies directly below it, and then bounce back up into position.
- An important aspect to note is that your Knight will float to the bottom of the screen if you choose not to attack enemies, so make sure you are always at the ready to take on another enemy just as soon as you have bounced off of one.
- New and tougher enemies are just around every corner, with each new one likely taking more hits than the last to take down. Keep attacking them and you’ll have no trouble progressing and saving more princesses.
- On the left side of the play screen, you will notice a bar that you will fill up as you kill enemies. This is known as the Boost Bar and will make the game move a little bit faster each time you fill it. This will make the game a bit more difficult as a result, but you’ll also progress faster if you can deal with the quickness.
- If the Knight went down to attack but missed an enemy, he will come back but will cause the lava at the bottom of the level to rise. If the Knight continues to miss, the lava will overtake the level and the Knight will die.
- If the lava rises to the top or if the Knight loses all of his hearts, the current game will be over. You’ll then be shown a Summary listing all of the princesses you manage to rescue, gold earned, and distance traveled.
- At the beginning of the game before your Knight launches, you will see a board off to the right of the screen that shows a list of missions that you can complete. Completing these missions will give you keys and gold you can use in the game.
- Quests can include traveling a certain distance in one round, killing a certain number of monsters, survive for certain amounts of time, and more.
- Once you fail a round, you’ll be shown a screen showing all of the quests you may have completed in a round. You can then tap on “Touch To Continue” to have the game load a new set of quests to replace the ones you completed.
Shop and Achievements
- After you’ve completed a round, you’ll be given the option to go to the shop on the results screen.
- Once in the shop, you will find the ability to purchase new armor for your Knight, Accessories, and Potions.
- Purchasing an upgrade will equip it to your Knight immediately, and you can then immediately play the next round with the upgrades.
- A good upgrade to take on in the early goings is the Boots. The Boots will allow your Knight to attack much faster than before, meaning you will land more strikes on enemies when you’re still learning the basics of the game.
- In the Shop section, you will also notice the ability to view Achievements, which shows you a list of possible accomplishments you can choose to complete as you progress through the game.
- Lastly, you can also view your current Quests using the Quests tab.
- When you’re finished in the Shop, you can tap on “Play” to exit and then begin your next round of play.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Knightmare Tower. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!