Everyone loves a good mystery. Whether a sofa Sherlock or an armchair Agatha Christie, I don’t think there’s a person alive that doesn’t love the feeling of cracking a good case. If you agree, there’s another mystery I’d like you to help me solve: the mystery of the great game bundle!
Here are a few clues to get you started: it’s pay-what-you-want, it has six fantastic casual games for PC and Mac, and 10% of your purchase price will be donated to charity. Give up? It’s the Name Your Own Price: Crack the Case Gamer Bundle!
Gamezebo always wants to be the Fred to your Daphne. Hopefully the following six mysteries will be enough to secure our spot in your Mystery Machine.
- Dark Arcana: The Carnival – Spooky carnival? Missing girl? Clever monkey companion? It sounds like a mystery to me! Dark Arcana is a mysterious hidden object game of the highest order, showcasing the jaw-dropping visuals that Artifex Mundi fans have come to know and love. Plus there’s a monkey.
- Nightmares From The Deep: The Cursed Heart – As a parent, few things are more terrifying than having your child abducted. But knowing you child has been abducted by an undead pirate? I think that’s a tad scarier. Discover the secret of a pirate’s curse and save your child in the maritime mystery.
- Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden – As any fans of The Little Mermaid will remember, Sebastian the crab once told us that “life would be better, down where it’s wetter.” Sebastian the crab was dead wrong. A city under the sea that was once a utopia, until its creator unleashed a terrible evil. Now it’s up to you to find an underwater explorer who has gone missing in the ruins.
- Golden Trails: The New Western Rush – There were a lot of dangers in the Wild West. You’d need to check your boots for rattlesnakes, make sure those sleazy bartenders didn’t water down your sarsaparilla, and never, EVER, leave your money in a bank. Why? Because bandits, that’s why. At least when a bank robbery needs solving, they can always trust you to find the clues!
- Cradle of Rome 2 – Have you ever wondered how a city like Rome can grow from humble beginnings to become the jewel of an empire? Cradle of Rome 2 lets you solve that mystery first-hand as you build your own Rome through the power of match-3.
- Star Defender 4 – Every good mystery has a bit of action mixed in there, and Star Defender 4 has more than it knows what to do with. Plenty of weapons, levels, and boss battles make Star Defender 4 a space shmup worth piloting.
All games are available on PC and Mac, and 10% of your purchase will go to help the charity of your choice. Bundle buyers can choose between Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund, and Creative Commons. So not only are you getting six great games, you’ll be helping out a great cause too. You’ll have to hurry, though — this deal ends in 4 days!