Game Introduction – Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown
Welcome to the Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown walkthrough on Gamezebo. Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown is a time management/strategy game created by Playrix Entertainment. This walkthrough includes tips and helpful hints, and is a strategy guide to complete Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown.
- The goal is to build support for the King in his bid to be elected ruler. Do this by upgrading the kingdom’s infrastructure and winning the hearts of the subjects. Beware: the king’s challenger is not averse to dirty campaign tricks.
- Follow the “Click here to change player” link (A) to add, select, or delete player profiles.
- Click the Settings box (B) to adjust the sound and music volumes. Toggle full screen, game hints, or the custom cursor on or off. These settings may also be changed during play by selecting Menu and Options from the game screen.
- Click the Achievements box (C) to scroll through available trophies and their requirements.
- Click the Adventure box to begin or resume play.
- Each level has specific tasks that must be completed within the allotted time to progress to the next level. Resources are needed to complete the tasks.
- The resource bar (E) tracks the units of accumulated Gold, Wood, Food, and Workers available. The numbers next to the worker icon shows the number of workers currently being used, followed by the number available for use.
- The Tasks bar (F) shows the assigned tasks and your progress toward completing them. A checked box indicates a completed task.
- All tasks must be completed before the timer (G) expires. Stars are awarded based on the completion time. Earn three stars for completing all tasks before the timer level reaches the first bar. Stars are deducted for each bar the timer passes.
- Select an actionable area (H) to activate it. A description and its use (I) appears, as well as possible construction categories (J).
- Select a category to see the available options (K). Mouse over an item to see the resources required to complete the structure.
- Be sure and collect the wood, gold (L), and food (M) as they appear.
- Increase the number of available workers by clicking the castle (N).
- The map tracks game progress and appears between each level.
- Complete each location within the required time to open the next location level.
- A star on the map means a level was completed within the 3-star time range. A level can be replayed at any time to increase the number of stars or to try and earn a new achievement. The fastest time star is shown.
- Accumulate only the number of resources necessary to complete the level tasks; resources do not carry forward to the next level.
- The timer does not start until you take action. Begin each level by evaluating the resources initially provided and the level terrain. Plan how to acquire resources and overcome challenges before beginning play.
- Collect resources as soon as possible (i.e. rent, food picked, wood chopped). Uncollected resources will flash and, if still uncollected, disappear.
- Look before you build. Try to avoid building houses on sites that require additional resources, such as a building, a platform, or a beehive.
- Dismiss workers from forestry buildings or farms when sufficient wood or food has been accumulated. This stops the distracting resource from popping up.
Palm Coast: Levels 1-4
Tasks: Build the 4 remaining cabins and accumulate 1,000 units of gold.
- Build and upgrade four cabins as workers become available.
- Collect the gold from completed cabins as soon as it pops up.
Tasks: Employ five workers to build seven cabins and repair three bridges. Accumulate 1,500 units of gold.
- Begin chopping wood (A) with the first worker.
- Click the castle (B) to hire another worker. Assign that worker to tree stand (C).
- Hire another worker and assign him to tree stand (D).
- Continue chopping and collecting wood until 200 units have accumulated.
- Repair the first bridge (1) and hire another worker.
- Construct the first cabin on site (2). Send the remaining workers across the bridge to begin chopping wood (E).
- Continue chopping and collecting wood until 200 units have accumulated.
- Repair the next bridge (3) and hire another worker.
- Construct cabin (4) and repair the last bridge (5).
- Deploy the workers to build the remaining cabins in the order shown above.
- Busy idle workers with upgrades to accumulate the 1,500 units of gold quicker.
Tasks: Construct a sawmill, build and upgrade five cabins, and pick all the food from the bushes.
- Construct the sawmill at building site (1) and begin to pick food from the bushes (A).
- Buy 100 units of wood from the sawmill and repair the bridge (2) to the building plots and tree stands. Continue to pick food.
- Buy 50 units of wood and an additional worker.
- Send two workers to chop wood (B). The tree stands yield 350 units of wood.
- Use the other two workers to build cabins on sites 3 and 4.
- Repair the bridge (5) to the bushes (D). Buy an additional worker to assist in picking.
- When all the trees have been harvested, buy 50 units of wood.
- Repair the bridge (6) and build cabins on sites 7 and 8. Continue picking in area (D). Build a cabin on site 9.
- Buy 50 units of wood and an additional worker. Distribute the workers to upgrade the cabins and pick the food.
Tasks: Construct a market, repair three cabins and eight piers, and catch 25 fish.
Hint: Once a pier is repaired, the worker automatically begins fishing. It is not necessary to hire a worker for each pier. Click a fishing worker to open an action box (dashed inset above). Click “Dismiss.” The worker can now be reassigned to another task.
- This can be a very hectic level with all the gold and fish popping up everywhere. Avoid the temptation to hire too many extra workers. A 3-star rating can be accomplished with only one additional worker.
- Wood is the biggest resource hog, so begin by dedicating one worker to chop trees. Use two workers to build the market and a fourth to cut wood at the sawmill.
- Repair two of the cabins before beginning pier repair, as you need the income for buying wood.
- Assign no more than four workers to the piers. Dismiss them in reverse order as they were assigned.
Tropical Marshes – Levels 5-8
Tasks: Repair the three cabins, build four cottages, and accumulate 2,000 gold units.
Hint: Do not build a sawmill. Cut trees and pick food to conserve gold.
- Repair the bridge (1) to the trees and immediately set workers to chopping. Repair bridge (2) as soon as 100 units of wood have accumulated.
- Repair the three cabins and begin cutting the stand of trees between the cabins. Continue the deforestation project on the far side of bridge (1).
- Immediately upgrade the cabins.
- Repair bridge (3) and begin picking all the food. As soon as 250 units have accrued, lure the elephant to the swamp.
- Build the market and buy 100 food units.
- Build the four cottages.
Tasks: Build and upgrade seven houses and accumulate 10,000 units of gold.
- Begin by building the market on the side adjacent to the castle (A). Send the remaining two workers to begin clearing the fallen trees. The trees yield 200 units of wood.
- Restore the two mines. Buy food and hire two additional workers. Assign one worker to each mine. A miner yields 250 gold units and a maximum of two can be assigned. Add the maximum as quickly as possible.
- Build two cottages with the remaining wood from the trees. Build the sawmill across from the castle (B).
- Buy food and lure the elephant to drain the swamp.
- Build the last cottage and upgrade all three; build and upgrade four cabins in the drained swamp.
Task: Collect 1,500 units of wood.
- Repair the first two bridges in the order shown.
- Pick enough food to buy two additional workers; cut down the trees and repair the other two bridges.
- Add two workers to each of the forestry units and then sit back and collect the wood.
- There is no need to repair the mines or pick more food.
Task: Save 20 workers.
- Click a worker when he is suspended above an air hole.
- Repeat 19 more times.
Flying Islands: Levels 9-14
Tasks: Build and upgrade four cottages. Read a rune stone.
- Open treasure chest (A) and collect 400 units of food. Buy four workers and fully staff the forestry.
- Cut down the three stands of trees; repair the bridge (1) to the first island.
- Open treasure chest (B) and collect 1,500 units of gold.
- Build a sawmill at site (C). Use all available workers to free the gold from the piles.
- Buy the maximum amount of wood from the mill and build bridge (2).
- Add a worker to one of the forestry buildings and repair the bridge (3).
- Open treasure chest (D) and collect 500 food units and 5,000 units of gold.
- Spend all but 200 food units on additional workers. Keep one worker available for the sawmill, and four to build and upgrade the cottages. Staff the forestry buildings with the remaining workers.
- Fully staff the forestry buildings when the cottages are complete. Go to the sawmill and keep buying and collecting wood to repair the bridge (4) and reach the rune.
Tasks: Accumulate 4,000 units of gold and 400 units of food.
Hint: Rapidly summon workers by clicking multiple times on a teleportation hole.
- Teleport the three starting workers to area (A) to pick food and begin chopping wood. Add a fourth worker. Strip the food from the bushes and teleport two workers back to the castle area.
- Put the two returned workers in the farm (B).
- When the small wooded area is stripped, return the worker to repair the bridge (1). Leave one worker chopping wood.
- Add three workers. Construct and upgrade three cottages.
- There is sufficient time to achieve the tasks within the 3-star time without doing anything other than collecting food and rent on the three cottages.
Tasks: Restore five houses and accumulate 2,000 units of wood.
New character: Gluttons – require food bribes to move off paths.
Hint: The trees by the castle yield enough wood to restore the bridge and all the houses. The best allocation is to restore all structures before beginning upgrades. Do not waste wood restoring the farm.
- Begin chopping trees by the castle and teleport two workers via the pink holes. Use one worker to demolish the cabin by the farm (red) and keep the other on standby to help with building construction.
- Restore the bridge and open the treasure chest (2,700 gold).
- Restore all houses and build the market. Begin buying food.
- Bribe the Glutton blocking the forestry buildings. Add two workers to each forestry building.
- Upgrade the cottages and then the cabins as wood becomes available; continue buying food.
- Bribe the Glutton guarding the forest. Demolish the market and build the sawmill.
- Leave one worker at the sawmill to purchase wood and send the rest to chop trees.
Tasks: Build on all lots, build a bank and accumulate 7,000 units of gold.
New building: Bank – earn bonus rent on houses.
- Construct market on lot (A); fully staff forestry and chop wood.
- Buy food and bribe the glutton on the first bridge.
- Teleport to the treasure chest and collect 3,000 units of gold.
- Buy food and bribe second glutton. Build a bank on lot (B).
- Repair and upgrade cottages.
- Build and upgrade cottages on the treasure chest island; bribe third glutton.
- Build and upgrade cabins on the three remaining lots.
Task: Read two rune stones.
- Teleport four workers to chop wood and pick food.
- Restore both cottages and upgrade one.
- Build the market on the building site and begin buying food for bribes.
- Bribe the glutton on the bridge to the cottages and get the gold from the piles.
- Bribe the glutton on the path to the forestry buildings. Fully staff both buildings.
- Upgrade the cottages as wood becomes available; accumulate 1,250 units of food.
- Repair the bridge to the third glutton; bribe him and lure the elephant.
- Demolish the market; build the sawmill.
- Touch the rune in the drained swamp.
- Buy 1,000 units of wood to repair the bridge to the rune. Touch the second rune.
Task: Unblock the cave entrance.
- Begin by opening the treasure chest (300 Food) and chopping the trees (1).
- Amass 100 units of wood and build the bank (2). Continue chopping.
- Begin building and upgrading cottages (3).
- Chop all trees and collect 1,000 units of gold.
- Use three workers to pick at the cave entrance (4). Build a market (5) and begin buying food.
- The workers uncover a rune on the cave door and three fog balls appear (dashed inset). Assign a worker to each fog ball to disperse it and reveal the stone with a rune that matches the one on the cave door.
- Give 400 units of food to the glutton; demolish the market and build a sawmill.
- Use three workers to uncover the next rune on the door while simultaneously accumulating wood to repair the bridge.
- Teleport five workers to the upper island and five across the bridge to clear fog balls. When the second rune is found, uncover the third rune on the door and find its pattern on a stone.
- The first rune will always be on one of the three stones nearest the cave door. The other two locations are random.
Jolly Rodger Strait: Levels 15-20
Task: Pay the Pirate
- Chop the palm groves (1), (2), and (3) and remove rock pile (4).
- Chop palms (5) and repair the bridge (6).
- Remove rock piles (7) and (8) to begin receiving income from the cottages.
- Chop palm groves (9) and (10) and begin upgrading the cottages.
- Demolish house (A) and upgrade cottage (B). Demolish cottage (C) and build a cabin.
Task: Collect 15,000 units of Gold.
- Repair lantern (1) while chopping trees (1) and (2).
- Demolish rock pile (4) and repair lantern (5).
- Repair lantern (6) and begin chopping trees (7) and (8).
- Upgrade cottages (A) and (B).
- Remove rock pile (9) and chop the trees (10).
- Pay the pirate (11) to access the trees (12).
- Light lantern (13) to reveal the last part of the scene.
- Continue to chop trees, repair bridges, upgrade cottages, and pay pirates to reach the treasure chest and accumulate 15,000 units of gold.
Task: Dig up two treasure chests.
- Pick food and hire three additional workers.
- Clear the path to the forestry and fully staff it.
- Clear the debris on the lot adjacent to the castle and build the market. Hire workers.
- Begin lighting lanterns and clearing obstructions.
- Start building and upgrading cottages and build the bank.
- Buy and accumulate 1,000 units of food.
- Bribe the glutton and dig the first treasure chest. Receive wood.
- Repair the bridge to the pirate and accumulate gold.
- Pay the pirate and dig his treasure chest (contains food).
Tasks: Collect 500 units of food and wood and build on all lots.
- Cut trees by the castle and light lanterns to the next food and tree areas.
- Begin building and upgrading cottages on the three front lots.
- Pay pirate (1) to gain access to the bank and more trees.
- Bribe pirate (2); build the sawmill and market on the two back lots.
- Pay pirate (3) to keep the bonfire lit and staff the mine.
- Continue to buy food and wood.
Tasks: Accumulate 10,500 units of gold, build on all empty lots, and upgrade 6 houses of any type.
- Cut the trees and pick the food closest to the castle.
- Hire another worker, light the lantern, and upgrade the existing cottages.
- Pay the pirate. Pick the remaining food and light the lantern.
- Clear paths and remove the debris on the first building lot.
- Build a sawmill. Purchase the 250 units of wood and then demolish the mill.
- Build and upgrade a cottage and two cabins on the lots while lighting the bonfires by the bridge and bank. Continue to accumulate gold.
Hint: Once the bonfire by the bank is lit, this is the only pirate that you need to pay.
Task: Produce 15 locks.
New building – Forge: Requires 5 workers and a constant supply of coal.
- Immediately staff the farm and begin adding workers. Chop the trees, clear the path, repair and staff the second farm. Continue adding workers.
- Accumulate enough food to summon 15 workers and then dismiss all the farm workers.
- Bribe the first pirate (green) and staff the forge; begin producing locks.
- Bribe the second pirate and send workers to the three piles of coal. The first pirate controls the top two piles and the gold mine. The lower pile (yellow) is always accessible.
- Keep the two pirates (aqua and pink) bribed and staff their mines.
- Repair the lantern and clear the lower path. Continue harvesting coal from the falling stalactites and producing locks.
Wastelands: Levels 21-27
Tasks: Dig 4 wells, upgrade 6 chalets, and accumulate 5,000 gold units.
New building – Chalet
- Begin chopping wood. Dig the two accessible wells as wood becomes available.
- Repair the bridge to the bank and bribe the pirate.
- Fully staff the farm; add three additional workers.
- Begin buying wood. Repair the second bridge and upgrade the two chalets.
- Dig the remaining two wells and buy wood.
- Dismiss a worker from the farm. Build two chalets.
- Demolish the bank and upgrade a chalet. Build a chalet on bank site and upgrade the other chalet. Upgrade the last chalet.
Tasks: Build 5 houses with gardens. Create 250 units of happiness and collect 6,500 units of gold.
New feature – Gardens.
- Begin by chopping the fallen trees and digging a well.
- Buy wood and repair the bridge.
- Dig a well and build the market.
- Buy food and add gardens to the existing buildings.
- Bribe the pirate, clear the path, repair the lower bridge, and dig the well.
- Build and upgrade cottages on the two new sites. Add gardens.
- The third bridge (highlighted above) does not need to be repaired.
Tasks: Create a happiness level of 600; build 8 chalets, 2 flowerbeds, and 3 gramophones.
New features – Gramophones and flowerbeds are unlocked.
- Begin chopping the trees and picking food. Repair the existing wells to start receiving rent revenue.
- Build a sawmill and demolish two cabins. Build the market.
- Build two chalets and demolish the next two cabins. Add gardens to the chalets.
- Repeat this sequence until all cabins are replaced by chalets with gardens.
- Add flowerbeds and gramophones to the happy-faced plots.
Hint: Save time by only adding gardens to the basic chalets. It is not necessary to upgrade them.
Tasks: build and upgrade houses with gardens. Accumulate 500 units of food.
- Clear the paths and demolish the two banks.
- Build and upgrade cabins on the four sites. Build a market and buy food for the glutton.
- Buy food and wood to repair the bridge, dig a well, and add gardens to the cabins.
- Build, upgrade, and add gardens to cabins on the three remaining sites.
Tasks: Create 300 units of happiness, accumulate 400 units of wood, and add 3 gramophones.
- Chop the trees, staff the farm, and build two cottages to accumulate the gold to build a sawmill.
- Upgrade and add gardens to the cottages; build, upgrade, and add a garden to a cabin; accumulate wood to repair the bridge.
- Fully staff the two mines; bribe the smoking pirate. Add workers. Fully staff the forestry buildings when the smoke clears.
- Demolish the sawmill and replace it with a cabin and garden. Bribe the pirate at the end of the road. Add three gramophones to the plots.
Tasks: Add 8 flowerbeds and generate 700 units of happiness.
- Demolish the statue and use the resources to build three chalets, one cottage, and one cabin. Add a garden to one chalet and upgrade another. This exhausts the resources and starts earning rent.
- Build a market and sawmill next to the castle. Buy wood and food, and build the bank.
- Continue buying wood and food.
- Build a cabin on the last lot. Add gardens to all houses. Begin adding flowerbeds in the center circle. Reconstruct the statue in the center.
Task: Build a ship.
New feature: shipyard.
- Begin by staffing the gold mine and working with the woodcutter and glutton farmer to get wood and food for extra workers. Add workers. Repair and staff the second gold mine; continue to grow and cut wood; accumulate gold.
- Bribe the pirate and add five workers to the shipyard.
- Cut the trees in the new area, clear the path to the sawmill, and begin working with the two new woodcutters.
- The trick is to have sufficient workers to simultaneously plant and cut trees in the three plots while buying wood from the sawmill to keep the shipyard workers busy.
Islandshire: Levels 28-34
Tasks: Build on all lots; accumulate 500 units of food and 250 units of happiness.
New feature: building site platform.
- Chop wood and pick all food to pay the glutton and open the first two building sites.
- Build the market and buy 250 units of food.
- Start building the bank and two site platforms. Build and upgrade two cabins.
- Buy food. Construct the third building platform; add gardens to the two cabins.
- Build, upgrade, and add a garden to a cottage on the last platform.
- Bribe the pirate.
- Build, upgrade, and add a garden to the building site. Buy food and demolish the bank.
- Build and add a garden to the site where the bank was located.
Task: Create 200 happiness units.
New feature: beehives.
- Staff the farm; chop the trees and pick the food around the castle.
- Build a cabin on the site between the castle and the farm. Repair the bridge (highlighted). Add a garden and upgrade the cabin.
- Chop trees; build, add gardens, and upgrade three cabins. Accumulate gold.
- Bribe the pirate next to the castle to get access to the building site. Build a market.
- Accumulate sufficient food and gold to bribe the glutton and pirate.
- Construct beehives to attract the bees and make the residents happy.
Tasks: Accumulate 150 happiness units to remove the Leprechaun from the road; collect 500 food units and 1,000 wood units.
New character: Sad Leprechaun.
- Staff the farm and chop the trees. Construct building platforms; build and add gardens to two cabins. Amass 1,000 units of gold and demolish the bank.
- Build and add a garden to a cabin; cheer up the Leprechaun.
- Demolish the cabin by the farm; build a sawmill, summon two additional workers, and add a garden to the cottage. Start buying wood.
- Repair the bridge and upgrade all the houses. Fully staff both forestry buildings.
- Continue buying food and wood.
Task: Create 400 happiness units.
- Pick food, add three workers, and accumulate gold.
- Demolish the two gramophones; add gardens to the chalets, and build a platform for a building.
- Demolish a chalet; add the second building platform, and build a sawmill.
- Build two chalets.
- Demolish the chalet next to the sawmill and add a garden to a chalet. Buy wood.
- Build a market, add a garden to the last chalet, and repair the bridge.
- Buy food and build a fountain. The happiness level is now at 200 units; free the Leprechaun.
- Buy food (and wood, if necessary) and build another fountain.
- Build only the beehive closest to the houses.
Tasks: Build six houses and accumulate 10,000 units of gold.
Hint: The castle is engulfed in the smoke. Be sure and save 50 units of food to hire an additional worker.
- Use the two workers to pick 200 units of food. Bribe the glutton blocking the house. Add a garden and upgrade the cabin.
- Use one worker to pick and chop, and the other to build; upgrade and add gardens to two cabins.
- Cheer up the Leprechaun. Keep chopping trees; repair the bridge.
- Pay the pirate. Add a worker.
- Clear the obstruction and demolish a building.
- Construct a market and add a building platform. Buy food. Add a worker.
- Construct a bank on the platform. Demolish all the chalets and replace them with cabins and gardens to accumulate 10,000 units of gold faster.
Task: Create 250 units of happiness.
- Staff the working mine; demolish the damaged market and mill.
- Start building the sawmill first. Begin constructing the market; buy wood. Restore and staff the second mine. Continue to buy food and wood as necessary.
- Build a cabin and building platform, add a garden to the cabin and upgrade it. Continue the process of building and upgrading.
- Bribe the pirate and complete the building as shown above.
Task: Fill the central bank.
Complete the task in two stages. First repair the bank.
- Demolish two cottages and construct the sawmill and market. Simultaneously repair and add a garden to one of the cottages with the resources earned from the demolition. HINT: Make sure one of the buildings is by the beehive to avoid bribing the pirate and building the hive.
- Buy wood, repair the existing cottages, and build the platform. Buy food and add gardens. Add a cabin and garden to the platform.
- Buy wood, cheer up the Leprechaun, and begin upgrading the cottages and cabin.
- Demolish the market and build a bank. Pick food units from the bushes if necessary.
- Collect rent and buy wood in 250 unit increments. Accumulate 1,000 units and repair the bank.
Stage two: fill the central bank.
- Highlight the bank and begin transferring gold from the resource bar to the bank.
- When 9,000 units have been transferred to the bank a robbery occurs.
- Attempt to catch as many robbers as possible before they disappear down the holes (dashed inset). Escaped robbers deduct 250 units from the amount accumulated. The level timer freezes during the robbery.
- Transfer 10,000 units to the bank to complete the level.
Forest Valley: Levels 35-42
Task: Repair obelisks, a bridge, and an obstruction to free all workers.
- Chop trees and repair obelisks (1), (2), and (3) to free three workers. Use two workers to repair the cottages and one to chop wood and repair obelisk (4) to free another worker.
- Continue chopping wood, Upgrade one cottage and repair obelisk (5). Chop wood and accumulate gold. Pay the pirate and restore the lower forestry building. Restore obelisk (6) to free another worker. Add two workers to the restored forestry building, demolish one of the cottages, and restore the second forestry building. Chop wood and restore obelisks (7) and (8).
- Add a worker to the second forestry building; clear the obstruction and repair the bridge.
Tasks: Achieve 300 units of happiness and accrue 2,500 units of food.
- Repair the nearest obelisks, open the treasure chest, and begin picking food.
- Demolish the closest chalet, build a sawmill, and pick food. Begin buying wood. Repair the middle obelisk (yellow) and lure the elephant. Upgrade and add a garden to a chalet.
- Continue buying wood and picking food to repair the bridge and remaining two obelisks. Accumulate sufficient wood to upgrade five chalets and build and upgrade one cabin (735 units are needed for all level wood requirements). Demolish the mill and build the market.
- Begin buying food in 250 unit increments. Bribe the glutton to free two workers. Add one worker to each mine, use one to continually buy food, and use the remaining three to add gardens and then upgrade the chalets. Add another worker to each mine when all upgrades are complete. Buy food.
Tasks: Achieve 250 units of happiness and 15,000 units of gold.
- Chop all wood and pick all food by the castle.
- Build and add gardens to three cabins. Repair obelisk (1) and chop trees.
- Build and add a garden to the fourth cabin and repair obelisks (2) and (3). As soon as 500 units of gold have accrued, pay the druid and temporarily remove the fog (inset).
- Chop the trees, add four workers to the mines, and buy 50 units of food. Watch the druid’s timer. Remove the four workers before the fog sets in.
- Demolish the market while upgrading the existing four cabins. Negotiate with the druid to open the area. Build, upgrade, and add a garden to a cabin on the site where the market was.
- Fully staff the mines and collect gold. Watch the druid’s timer and negotiate before the time expires to keep gold flowing from the mine.
Tasks: Build on all empty lots, accumulate 500 units of happiness, and restore all obelisks.
Hint: Do not let the timer on the druids expire. The delay interrupts the flow of resources.
- Immediately demolish the sawmill and chop two trees. Buy 50 units of food with the proceeds from the demolished mill; build, upgrade, and add a garden to a cabin on the site of the demolished mill.
- Pay the druid on the left first to get funds flowing. Buy food and add gardens to the houses.
- Pay the druid on the lower path and fully staff the farm and forestry. Add a worker or two.
- Upgrade the four cabins as food and wood become available.
- Amass 500 food units and then demolish the market and build the mill. Buy wood and rebuild the bridge. Restore the obelisk above the bridge to light the area so the druids are no longer needed.
- Quickly restore the two obelisks by the lower stream, build two cabins, and restore the obelisk to the right of the second cabin. Add a garden to one cabin and restore the four remaining obelisks.
Tasks: Summon 18 additional workers; accumulate 1,500 units each of food and wood.
- Deploy the original six workers as follows: two to a farm, three to clear a building site, and one chopping.
- Move the three to the adjacent site and clear it. Send two workers to a farm and use two to build; upgrade and add gardens to cabins. Continue chopping trees.
- Pay the druid on the left to access the castle and begin summoning workers. Staff the remaining farm with the first two summoned workers.
- Pay the second druid and add workers to the forestry buildings as they are summoned.
- Repair the bridge, clear the site, and build a sawmill. Buy wood.
Task: Accumulate 15,000 units of gold.
- Repair the two obelisks and begin picking food. Add gardens to the two cottages the obelisks illuminate. Continue picking food.
- Pay the druids by the houses and add gardens. Keep both druids active; pay the druid by the bank and summon additional workers.
- Buy wood and upgrade all the cottages. Store enough food and wood to build two additional houses and then destroy the market and mill. Build on those sites.
Task: Build a statue
- Begin chopping wood; pay the druid on the right; pay the druid on the left. Restore the two obelisks on the left. The druid on the right no longer needs to be paid. Fully staff the farm and add workers as food becomes available.
- Chop trees and pay the druid on the left until there are sufficient funds to bribe the pirate. Restore the obelisk behind the pirate to avoid paying the druid any more funds and reveal a forestry building.
- Fully staff the forestry, chop wood, and pick food. Add gardens to the two houses.
- Do not upgrade the houses until the bridge on the right (yellow) is repaired and the obelisk restored.
- Fully staff the forestry building and upgrade the houses. Repair the bridge to the decoration site. Accumulate approximately 5,000 units of gold. Demolish one of the houses and build the sawmill. Buy wood. Build the statue.
Tasks: Prepare 8 obelisk engineers and create 350 units of happiness.
New feature: university.
- Pay the first druid (red) and buy 250 units of wood and food. Repair obelisk (1) and build a cabin. Repair obelisk (2), build four additional cabins, pay the second druid (yellow), and add gardens to all cabins. Upgrade one cabin.
- Pay the first druid (red) and buy 100 units of food and 250 units of wood. Repair obelisk (3), build a cabin while upgrading five cabins. Upgrade and add a garden to the new cabin; summon two workers. Repair obelisk (4), buy 500 units of food to bribe the glutton, and free the university professor.
- Keep the bank druid paid, collect rents, and train engineers.
Arctic Circle: Levels 43-49
Task: Accumulate 400 units of happiness.
- Clear the paths, chop wood, and clear the lower sites
- Upgrade two chalets and build the sawmill and market. Buy 250 units of food and wood and build a fountain for the Leprechaun on the left. Clear the path.
- Demolish the fountain. Collect sufficient food and wood to build two statues.
Tasks: Uncover a statue, construct a building on all lots, build and upgrade four chalets.
- Fully staff the mine and forestry. Clear the paths and building sites. Build market.
- Build and upgrade two chalets. Build two cottages. Bribe the glutton and repair the bridge. Build and upgrade two chalets.
Tasks: Catch 15 fish and accumulate 400 units of food.
New feature: fishery.
- Chop the wood (yellow) to repair the bridge.
- Chop wood (green) and repair the bank. Build the market.
- Begin upgrading houses. Buy food and summon workers.
- Bribe the glutton. Assign all but one worker to the fishery. Accumulate 400 units of food and assign the last worker to the fishery.
Tasks: Repair and upgrade 3 cottages and chalets; build on all lots.
- Bribe the pirate to the left of the castle; clear the paths, fully staff the forestry, and build a market.
- Clear the path to the trees. Chop wood, buy food, and summon two workers; repair and upgrade the cottages.
- Accumulate 3,000 gold units to bribe the pirate to the right of the castle.
- Repair the first chalet. Demolish a cottage and build another market.
- Repair and upgrade the remaining cottages. Buy food in 250 units from both markets.
- Bribe the glutton, repair the bridge, and build a cabin on the vacant site.
Task: run the snowball fight.
New feature: snow arena.
- Demolish the two chalets and then the three cottages.
- Repair the bridge and begin picking gold. Bribe the pirate by the bank. Finish picking gold and begin chopping wood.
- Add two gramophones; build a market and finish chopping the wood next to the bank.
- Cheer up the Leprechaun and begin constructing cabins. Chop wood and upgrade the cabins.
- Accumulate 3,000 gold units and bribe the pirate. Buy food and add four workers.
- Construct the snow area. Let the games begin!
- The level timer meter stops after the snow fort is constructed.
- Put the target cursor on a head that pops up. Click to hit the player. Correctly timed hits knock the player backward and stars appear.
- Play three rounds or skip the fight by clicking the bar (red).
Tasks: Accumulate 1,000 units of food; build and upgrade four cottages.
Note: The above screenshot shows how much gold is in each mine.
- Demolish the two cottages and clear the paths to the mines. Repair the mine containing 12,000 units of gold and add two workers. Begin demolishing the four sawmills. Summon an extra worker.
- Build a sawmill and buy wood. Repair and staff the mine with 11,000 units of gold. Build a market and buy food. Add workers.
- Buy wood and food; build and upgrade four cottages. Repair and staff a mine with 1,500 units of gold.
- Demolish the mill and build a second market. Buy food in 250 unit increments from both markets.
Task: Inflate the balloon.
- Immediately demolish the three cabins and begin chopping wood.
- Add sunflowers to the two happiness plots. Cheer up the Leprechaun. Chop wood, open the treasure chest, and clear a building lot. Chop wood, clear the second lot, and repair the bridge.
- Continue chopping wood; pay the glutton; begin constructing four cabins on the lots below the castle.
- Chop wood at both locations. Upgrade the four cabins. Build a market on the site next to the castle (green).
- Buy 50 units of food. Build two cabins, upgrade one, begin inflating the balloon, and demolish the market.
- Collect rent and inflate the balloon. The cabins generate sufficient income to keep two pirates busy inflating. Select the idle pirate and click the Inflate button as soon as it lights up.
Heaven’s Gate: Levels 50-56
Tasks: Accumulate 500 units of food and wood; build and add gardens to five chalets.
- Teleport the four workers. Use one to open the treasure chest (gold), two to pick food, and add one to the farm. Add a worker to the farm, pick food, and teleport a worker to chop wood and restore the cabin.
- Lure the elephant and chop wood; collect rent and food. Send a worker to bribe the pirate.
- Teleport a freed worker to help repair the market and two to the main island to build a sawmill.
- Send one of the workers from the mill back to the main island. Demolish a cabin and buy wood. Add a garden to the cabin on the market island. Buy food and then return that worker to the main island.
- Begin the process of demolishing cabins and replacing them with chalets and gardens. Use one worker to buy wood or food, and three to build or add gardens to chalets. Add or dismiss one worker at the farm to supplement the buying and demolishing process.
Task: Build three beehives.
- Fully staff both gold mines and chop trees. Build a market and buy food.
- Summon two workers and add them to the forestry building. Finish clearing the paths, build a cottage, and summon a worker to buy food.
- Build the next cottage and summon a worker. Keep four workers busy building, upgrading, or adding gardens to the cottages in the order shown above.
- Buy food, bribe the glutton, and build a beehive. Receive 100 happiness units from the gardens.
- Cheer up the Leprechaun, build a beehive, and demolish the market to recover some gold.
- Collect rent to bribe the pirate and build the last beehive.
Tasks: Build five houses of any type and accumulate 600 happiness units.
New feature: Dovecote.
- Fully staff the farm. Chop wood, pick food, build and add gardens to four cabins.
- Add two flowerbeds while collecting rent. Build a market. Pay the pirate.
- Build a cabin and a garden. Harvest and buy food. Bribe the glutton. Buy two doves and demolish the market. Pay the Leprechaun.
- Build a house where the market was and construct a beehive.
Tasks: Build a sawmill and market; build on all lots.
- Send all workers to an island and harvest the food.
- Buy two doves in the two outside dovecotes. Demolish the two dovecotes closest to the castle.
- Build cottages on the sites of the demolished dovecotes.
- Add gardens to all four houses to get 600 units of happiness.
- Cheer up the Leprechaun and demolish a cabin.
- Build a sawmill on the site of the demolished cabin.
- Buy wood. Repair the bridge and build the market.
Tasks: Free or hire seven additional workers and build a cottage with a garden.
Hint: The above screenshot shows the holes on the main island and their same colored destinations.
- Demolish the cottage and send a worker down the yellow hole to chop the tree at the mine. Send the other two workers down the yellow hole.
- Add two workers to the mine. Construct a flowerbed beside the mine; return the worker.
- Go down the aqua hole to the food bushes. Cheer up the Leprechaun to release a worker. Use both workers to pick. Return one worker when there is one bush left.
- Go down the yellow hole and pay the glutton. Use that worker to begin picking for gold. The food picker should be finished and can return. Immediately send the returned worker down the yellow hole to help pick gold until 3,500 units have accrued. Return one worker.
- Go down the red hole to the tree stand. Pay the pirate and free a worker to chop all the wood; return one worker.
- Go down the yellow hole so two workers are again picking for gold. Pick all the gold and return both workers.
- Pay the pirate at the smoking pot. Dismiss both workers from the mine and return one. Demolish the flowerbed at the mine and add a gramophone. Return the worker.
- Build the cottage and add the garden. Begin summoning workers.
- Send a worker down the white hole and add it to the farm.
- Send two workers down the pink hole. Cheer up the leprechaun and fully staff the farm.
- Collect food and summon workers.
Tasks: Create 800 units of happiness and accumulate 5,000 units of gold.
- Quickly collect the 250 units of wood. Fully staff both farms, clear the obstruction, and pick food.
- Build, upgrade, and add gardens to the four cabins while chopping wood, picking, and collecting food.
- Build a bank and sawmill. Buy 250 units of wood and build a fountain.
- Demolish the mill. Build a dovecote and build a fountain. Buy two doves.
- Cheer up the Leprechaun. Buy two doves for the island dovecote.
Task: Produce 15 flutes.
New feature: warehouse and artisan’s village.
Hint: Keep the maximum amount of rent flowing early in the game. Upgrade and add gardens to the chalets before demolishing the last one.
Hint: Put sawmills on the islands so the workers don’t wander away. This speeds up the milling process.
- Begin chopping wood by the castle; send three workers to the house island.
- Build a market next to the castle; upgrade a chalet (1). Buy food (50 units) and add a worker. Chop wood by the castle and the island, upgrade houses, and add gardens in the order shown. Buy food (450 units total are needed – 50 for a worker; 300 for gardens and 100 for the bank) and demolish the market and the fifth chalet. Chop wood.
- Send a fourth worker to the chalet island. Build a bank next to the castle and sawmill on the island. Repair the bridge.
- Pay the pirate; build a sawmill on the deforested tree island. Begin buying wood in 250 unit increments. Return all but one worker for each sawmill.
- Repair the village. Produce wood. Summon three workers to the warehouse. Click the load button to add wood to the warehouse and send a worker to an artisan.
- Hint: stagger the timing for loading and carrying wood. Try to keep two flute makers busy while accumulating wood.
Centerra: Levels 57-63
Task: Clear and rebuild all the roads.
- Use two workers to pick food. Use the third to remove the rocks.
- Pay the pirate (1) and begin adding gardens. Chop the trees and repair the bridge (2). Demolish the cabin (aqua) and build a market. Add gardens to all cabins.
- Clear the paths in the order shown above.
- Demolish the market after accumulating food for the glutton (350) and an extra 100 for building the dovecote.
- Build a sawmill. Buy 450 units of wood.
- Replace the mill with a dovecote and buy two doves.
Tasks: Build three chalets with gardens; accumulate 1,500 units of food.
- Chop wood and pick food. Build and add gardens to three cabins. Add a worker to the farm.
- Accumulate 2,500 units of gold to pay the pirate. Summon workers and fully staff the farms.
- Pay the second pirate and demolish a cabin. Chop wood and build a sawmill.
- Build and add a garden to a chalet. Buy wood and repeat the process for two additional chalets.
- Demolish the mill and build a market. Supplement the food from the farms with market purchases to reach the 1,500-unit goal.
Task: Build a fountain.
- Assign one worker to chop all the trees. Repair bridges (1) and (2) as soon as wood is available.
- Pick food. Repair bridge (3).
- Lure the elephant, repair bridge (4), and finish the food.
- Build three cabins and add gardens. Repair bridge (5). Upgrade two cabins.
- Build a sawmill and cheer up the Leprechaun.
- Pick food and bribe the glutton. Finish picking the food and buy 250 units of wood. Demolish the mill.
- Build a market. Buy 100 units of food.
- Build the fountain.
Tasks: All types of buildings, four chalets with gardens, and 400 units of happiness.
- Demolish the sawmill and dovecote. Buy 100 food units. Build and add gardens to two cabins. Add a worker.
- Bribe the pirate by the smoking pot. Staff the two mines with four workers. Buy food in 250 unit increments.
- Bribe the glutton.
- Chop wood, buy food, and add two workers. Upgrade the cabins.
- Bribe the pirate guarding the path and finish chopping the wood. Add a worker.
- Build the first two chalets and buy food. Dismiss all mine workers and buy food.
- Finish building the chalets and begin adding gardens. Demolish two cabins.
- Build the dovecote and sawmill. Finish adding the gardens. Buy two doves.
Task: Dig two treasures.
- Fully staff the farm and forestry. Clear the paths.
- Begin building cabins and accumulating wood.
- Dismiss the forestry workers to help build and upgrade the cabins.
- Bribe the glutton and open the chest.
- Bribe the pirate and open the second chest. The pirate by the broken bridge does not need to be bribed, nor does the bridge need repairing.
Task: Accumulate 2,000 units of happiness.
New feature: Circus – Adds 100 units of happiness for every three workers and 2,500 gold. There is a 300-unit maximum.
New house: Villa – Earn 700 rent when upgraded with a garden.
Hint: Make sure there are at least four workers available before holding a festival.
- Bribe the pirate on the upper path and upgrade a cottage.
- Repair the bridge and upgrade a cottage.
- Build a mill and complete the cottage upgrades. Buy food, add three workers, and begin adding gardens to the cottages. Build a sawmill.
- Accumulate 1,000 units of wood and nine workers.
- Repair the tent by the castle and begin holding festivals. Start accumulating wood and workers for the next tent.
- Cheer up the Leprechaun on the right. Repair the tent and begin adding holding festivals. Start accumulating wood and workers for the last tent.
- Cheer up the Leprechaun, repair the tent, and hold three festivals.
Tasks: Rebuild the polling place; clear and rebuild all the roads.
- Demolish two chalets. Add a worker and demolish a third chalet.
- Repair the middle bridge.
- Build a sawmill on one of the sites closest to the castle and add two workers. Add gardens to the two chalets as food becomes available. Buy 250 units of wood.
- Build three cabins, add gardens, and begin upgrading all houses with the remaining wood.
- Cheer up the Leprechaun on the upper path while demolishing the sawmill. Open the treasure chest the Leprechaun blocked and collect 2,000 units of wood.
- Build a market, complete house upgrades and bridge repairs.
- Pay the 10,000 bribe to one of the pirates. Open the treasure chest and collect 15,000 units of gold.
- Buy food, pay the 10,000 bribe to the second pirate, open the treasure chest, and get another 15,000 units of gold.
- Pay the bribes to the remaining pirates, buy food, and demolish the market.
- Build a dovecote and repair the polling place. Add two doves to the dovecote.
- Cheer up the remaining Leprechaun and pay the bribes to the gluttons.
You have completed playing Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo.