Game Introduction – Arena of Heroes
Arena of Heroes is a turn-based MOBA from Sneaky Games. The team at behind Arena of Heroes know their game better than anyone else, and they’ve decided to share their secrets with Gamezebo’s audience. Read on to learn their tips and tricks!
Tips & Tricks from the Developer
- Rathbone is a melee fighter with great defensive abilities. Place him in harm’s way and use Shadowmeld minimize damage.
- After using Shadowmeld, Rathbone does increased damage with Crack of Doom.
- Dark Grasp keeps an enemy hero immobile as long as Rathbone isn’t forcibly moved.
- Use Rapid Shot and Deadly Rain to do damage to foes in an area.
- Use Burst Shot to keep enemies away when they get close.
- The knockback from Burst Shot can also be used to knock vulnerable enemies back to your allies and tower.
- Metus has powerful abilities but cannot survive many attacks. Keep him safe.
- The damage of Creeping Death increases every turn Metus is alive. Keep him alive and the damage will rack up significantly.
- Unlike most Powers, Transplant costs 3 actions to use. Use careful planning to position Metus for maximum effectiveness.
- Lily has the best range of all heroes. At higher levels, Poison Blast can reach almost the entire map.
- Decide early whether to use Lily as a single target disabler with Shot to the Heart or an AoE damage dealer with Acid Storm.
- Don’t let enemy heroes get close to Lily. Her defenses are suboptimal for melee combat.
- Junkyard is well suited for any situation.
- Deal damage to enemies from afar with Regurgitator, and punish enemies who get close with Magnetic Pulse.
- Insecticept can be used to deny or punish enemy movements in an area.
- Blink’s abilities deal damage and move him simultaneously. Use this to your advantage.
- Blink’s Wormhole ability can be used offensively and defensively. Swap with allies to get them out of trouble or to get close for an attack.
- Blink combos well with other Heroes who can manipulate the enemy’s position.
- Aliea is the ultimate support Hero, able to heal allies one at a time or in groups.
- Keep Aliea safely in the back, forcing opponents to target her allies.
- Consecrate can be used offensively and defensively to prevent enemy heroes from attacking.
- Some spells Evron casts give him “Unstable” stacks. Manage these stacks effectively to win.
- Flared Temper with enough Unstable Stacks can kill the enemy Powercore in one shot.
- With enough Focus, Evron can cast two Paths of Flame in a turn, completely blocking off a lane.
- Doombeard is a great defensive hero. He is able to defend a lane against multiple foes with Shield Stance.
- Doombeard can take a lot of punishment. Use him to soak up Minion and Sentry damage when necessary.
- Doombeard is highly mobile with Rocket Jump. Use it to reposition him and attack enemies from new directions.
- Soldier’s Instinct deals heavy damage. Combine with Stim for an extra attack.
- Point Blank deals massive damage to a target, but uses most of her Focus.
- Carmen’s positioning is very important. Try to get close for Point Blank without taking damage.
- Tempest has high defense. Have him lead the charge.
- Use Compulsion to gather enemies together, and then follow up with Exile to deal massive damage to groups of enemies.
- Heroes with Area of Effect abilities combo well with Tempest.