Game Introduction – Solstice Arena
Solstice Arena is a multiplayer online battle arena game from Zynga Inc., wherein you will compete in epic battles with other players around the world. Making the right moves and choosing the proper combat strategies can sometimes prove difficult, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide we have you covered with all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Solstice Arena is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Upon starting the game, you will be immediately thrown into a battle, which will allow you to learn the basic controls and play of the game.
How to Play
- To move your hero, you just need to tap on the screen where you’d like the hero to move. Your hero will then move to that exact spot.
- When you first gain control of a hero, you will be asked to move it to a power-up node that will boost its power permanently.
- Capturing chests will also help out by providing 100 gold to each of your team members when you collect it.
- When an enemy appears on screen, tap on it to have your hero begin attacking. The battle will then commence, with your hero trading blows with the enemy.
- If you want additional help in the game, you can use signature abilities that will deal additional damage to your foes with the touch of a button.
- These signature abilities will appear on a wheel on the left side of the screen. Just tap on one of them to use it. These abilities will have a cool down time, so you’ll need to wait a few seconds before attempting to use them again.
- When you have some gold to spend (which you can get from chests), you can head back to the platform your hero spawned on to purchase equipment and other items to use.
- When your hero is on the platform, you can tap on “Item Shop” to open the shop.
- When you’re in the shop, you can browse and purchase various items to equip on your hero. The game will also be able to calculate the most recommended items for your hero, as will be listed at the bottom of the screen.
- To buy an item, tap on it and then “Buy” to acquire it.
- One of the goals of your attack pattern should be to take out the enemy’s tower. Taking out this tower will minimize the enemy’s defenses.
- Once you’ve finished destroying an enemy’s tower, you will win the round. You’ll know you have won when you are shown a “Victory” screen.
- When you’ve finally become acclimated with the game, you will need to choose a display name. Make sure you choose something that you feel comfortable being public.
- The main menu will have a list of modes you can choose to play.
- PvP allows you to play the game online and compete with other players.
- Co-Op allows you to cooperatively play with another player against a horde of bot enemies.
- Lastly, Solo mode allows you to play in a completely single player manner. You’ll play against enemies completely by yourself.
- When you choose either Solo or Co-Op, you will need to then choose a difficulty.
- When you select a difficulty, you will then need to select a hero. There will be several heroes for you to choose from, each with their own special abilities you can use.
- Before you choose a hero to play with, you can view each one by tapping on them first. When you’re ready to move on with the current selected character, tap on “Next.”
- Next you can choose the skin for your hero. You will unlock additional skins for your hero the more you play as that hero.
- After choosing the skin, you can then choose a potion to use. These potions have properties that allow them to boost one aspect of your hero’s abilities.
- Once everything has been chosen, you will be ready to take on your next mission. Take note of the levels of those you will be playing with, as one who outranks you greatly will not be easy to take down.
- One easy tip you can use while playing is by telling the game that you would like to “Autobuy” all recommended items.
- While playing, make sure you rush to the special items in the arena so that you have access to them first. You don’t want to give the enemies an advantage that you can have instead.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Solstice Arena. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!