Game Introduction – I am MT: Card Battle
I am MT: Card Battle is a card battle game from LOCOJOY, wherein you must find and collect cards, and then use them in PVP battle arenas. Summoning the correct cards, leveling up, and knowing how to battle can all be difficult, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. I am MT: Card Battle is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Once you start the game for the first time, the game will begin connecting to the servers. You’ll need to make sure you have a constant and reliable Internet connection while playing the game.
- When connected, an intro video will play that shows you a bit of backstory to the game.
- Next you will be asked to choose your Hero character. You can choose from MT, Shaman, and Druid.
- MT has high physical attacks, high critical attacks, and a high dodge rate.
- Shaman has a high number of hit points, high defense, and a low attack power.
- Druid will unleash chain lightning for massive attacks.
- Once you’ve chosen your character, tap on Next to continue.
- Now you will need to choose your name. Tap on the text box, type in your username and then tap on “Continue” to continue.
- Now you will be taken to the main menu screen, where you will actually start your adventure.
How to Play
- On the Home tab, you will be shown a list of dungeons you can take on. You can tap on the adventure’s name to be taken to the formation selection screen.
- You can also choose a different dungeon by tapping on the “Elite” or “Events” buttons on the dungeon select screen. You should always keep an eye on the Events tab because you never know what kind of special dungeons could be available at any time. Many Event dungeons offer great rewards for completing them.
- To pick a formation, tap on the cards that you have and place them in the formation that makes the most sense for you. When you’re ready, tap on the “Start” button to begin.
- A battle will then begin. From here, the battle will take place automatically. When the battle finishes, you will be shown a “Battle Report” which shows you coins earned, EXP earned, and dropped items you’ve earned while playing.
- You can then tap on the screen to close the report.
- With some of the items you have earned, you can fuse them with your heroes to make them stronger.
- To fuse, tap on the “Add” button once you’ve entered the fusion screen. From here, you can select the Hero you would like to make stronger.
- If you want to, you can fuse characters together by tapping “Add” again and then selecting a second Hero. From here, tap on “OK” to finish the selection.
- At this point, all you need to do is tap on “Fuse” and the process will complete.
- You will now be able to see how much more powerful the original Hero is after fusing with another Hero.
- Evolution is the next ability you’ll need to learn. It essentially morphs a Hero into a much more powerful Hero instantly.
- To evolve, you will need to collect specific items before attempting to do so. For example, to evolve MT you will need the “Protector” set, which you can find in the Wailing Cave or the Shadowfang Keep.
- After collecting the items you need, you can find the “Evolution” selection from the main menu.
- You can then tap on the empty square and choose the Hero you’d like to evolve. Next, all you need to do is tap on “Start” to begin the evolution process.
- Each time you finish a quest in the game, you will have rewards waiting for you in the Rewards section. All you need to do to collect these rewards is go back to the main menu, tap on “Rewards,” and then tap on the name of the quest you completed to receive it.
- Summoning is also important as it allows you to earn new pieces as a part of your crew. All you have to do is tap on the Shop tab, and then on either one of the “Summon” buttons to begin the summoning process.
- From here, you can tap on the “Summon” button to retrieve a random Hero to add to your crew. You can do this over and over to get new Heroes.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for I am MT: Card Battle. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!