Game Introduction – Blitz Brigade
Blitz Brigade is an action shooter from Gameloft, wherein you will be able to choose from five classes and take on the opposing team in an online battleground. Learning what each class has to offer as well as strategy can amp up your ability to win, and with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Blitz Brigade is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will be asked to enter in a username. Come up with something unique and enter it in the text box, then press “Play” to continue.
- When you tap “Play”, the game will connect to the Internet and to the game’s servers. Make sure you have a constant and reliable Internet connection before attempting to sign in.
- Once signed in, you will be taken to the main menu screen.
- From the main menu, you can choose to practice playing in the “Training Missions” mode, or “Play Online” to play with other players in an online arena. Tapping on “Friends” will let you connect to various social networks and invite your friends to play, and “Shop” allows you to purchase new gear such as guns and grenades to play with.
- If you’ve never played before, it would be beneficial to go over how to control the game, as well as how you play it.
- Tap on “Training Missions” to be taken to the stage select screen. The stages are broken up into sets of levels. If you go into “Stage 1,” you will find 10 levels that will help you learn the game.
- If you tap on a level, you will also be given the option to add a boost to your character before heading in. Beware that the boosts cost Diamonds, so you’ll want to be careful when purchasing these.
- When you are ready to start the training, you can tap on “Start” to begin the mission.
- Upon entering the level, you should be controlling a mounted gun. Your crosshair in the middle of the screen indicates where your gunfire will hit. You can move the crosshair by dragging your finger on the screen.
- You can shoot the gun by tapping on the bullet icon next to the crosshair. If the crosshair is centered on an enemy, the bullets fired by your gun will kill them.
- After you have killed enough enemies in the game, the wave will end. Another wave will immediately begin, and you will need to kill more enemies.
- Once you’ve completed enough waves, you will complete the level.
- While you’re playing the level, you may be able to see puzzle pieces around it. Shoot these puzzle pieces to collect them. You can use these puzzle pieces to assemble a picture once you have all of the pieces.
- After completing the level, you’ll be shown which puzzle pieces you have collected and how they fit into the overall puzzle.
- Once seeing the puzzle, you’ll be shown your rewards for completing the level, both in money and XP.
- At this point, you may tap on “Next Level” to head into the next training level.
- You should complete as many training missions as possible in order to earn extra XP and money for use when you decide to take your battles online.
- From the main menu again, tap on “Play Online” to be taken to the online menu. From here, you will be able to pick a game to play with others online.
- On this screen, you can choose to find a game, alter your character in the armory, and view your current multiplayer mission.
- In the armory, you can edit the loadouts for your character. You can switch characters and choose the guns they’ll use, as well as pick the taunt messages you can use.
- From the online menu, you can choose to view your multiplayer mission. Complete this mission to unlock the rewards shown here. One of the first missions you will receive is to “Perform 5 headshots.” Kill 5 enemies by shooting them in the head to complete this mission.
- When you choose “Find Game,” you will be able to choose the game mode you’d like to play. You can choose to take on a “Quick Play” which will pick a game mode for you and throw you into a game as quickly as possible.
- You can also choose to play “Domination,” which allows you to play a game where you will score points by killing enemy team members as well as collecting flags.
- “Deathmatch” is another mode you can play, where you will only score points by killing enemy team members.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Blitz Brigade. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!