Game Introduction – War of the Fallen
War of the Fallen is a multiplayer card battle game from Zynga, wherein you will be asked to become a Shardbreaker to save Tyreon from the Deceiver. To become the ultimate card shark and take on other players in this online arena, you’ll need all the help you can get your hands on. With Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. War of the Fallen is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- When you start the game for the first time, you will be shown an introduction video. Go ahead and watch this video, as there doesn’t appear to be any way to skip it.
- After the video is over, the game will need to load for a few minutes. This game requires a constant Internet connection, so make sure you have a solid connection before playing.
- When the game is finished loading, you will be introduced to Lexa who will help guide you around the beginning of the game.
- From this point, you will need to enter a username and date of birth. Make sure you enter this correctly so you may play the game without issue.
- On the next screen, you will need to choose your first card. The three available from the start are Corrupted, Iron Legion, and Darkstar. You can tap on each one of these cards to make sure you have selected the one you wish to use.
- When viewing each of the cards you can pick from, make sure to look at the attack power (sword icon), defense (shield icon), and mana (bottle icon) as they will be important pertaining to which type of battler you’d like to be. Each card will also have a special bonus listed that you will be able to use.
- After selecting a card, you will be asked to break your gem in order to start playing. Just tap on the gem to break it.
- You will now be taken to the main menu where you will be asked to complete quests. Quests involve smaller tasks that you will need to complete and receive rewards for doing so.
- Tap on the island to access the quest target. Now, tap on the green marked location to move into it. You will now be shown a popup that has an array of reward cards that you can earn by completing battles. Collecting these rewards cards will earn you a bonus.
- Tap on Start to begin the battle.
- To begin the battle, tap on the enemy. The battle from this point forward will commence automatically.
- When the battle completes, you will be shown the cards you earned while playing the battle. If you earned any bonuses, they will also be shown on this screen. You can then press Continue to go back to the Quest screen.
- After a few additional battles, you will fight a Boss. The boss will allow you to earn even better rewards, but you will only be allowed to use your leader card here.
- Tap on the Fight button to get started. The fight will then commence and finish automatically. At the end of the battle, you will be shown a treasure chest that can now be unlocked now that the boss is defeated.
- At this point, you’ll be returned to the main menu where you can select a different realm to complete quests in.
Battling Other Players
- Battling other players is an essential part of War of the Fallen; so let’s go over how to do so.
- To start battling, tap on the Battle button on the bottom of the screen. From here, you will need to select the type of treasure that you wish to collect from battles. Collecting treasures allows you to evolve cards so that your deck becomes more powerful.
- Upon selecting a treasure, you will need to select an opponent on the next screen. Upon selecting an opponent, you can then tap on Battle to begin battling the opponent.
- If you manage to attain a victory, you will receive the treasure you have requested.
Managing Your Cards
- To make sure you always have a good deck, you can manage and forge cards as you need.
- To access the card management screen, tap on the Cards button at the bottom of the screen. You can then tap on any of the options from editing your deck, or strengthening and evolving cards.
- If you tap on Card Forge, you can forge entirely new cards using treasures you have collected while battling. You will need to make sure you have a full set of treasures before you can do so.
- To Evolve cards, you will need two of the same cards, so make sure you have two of the same before using this option.
- To Strengthen a card, you will have to use a weaker card to make a strong card even stronger.
- You may also Sell your cards from this interface if you feel that the card is worth more sold than in any other capacity.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for War of the Fallen. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!