Game Introduction – Fruit Blast Mania
Fruit Blast Mania is a puzzle game from TeamLava where you will need to make colored matches in hundreds of challenging levels, using your best skill and boosts along the way. Knowing which matches to make isn’t always the easiest choice to make, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Fruit Blast Mania is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Once you have started the game for the first time, you will be shown how to play the game with the mouse that sits at the top of the screen.
How to Play
- To play the game, tap on colored groups of different colored fruit on the screen in order to pop them. Doing so will cause the mice babies to fall down. Your goal is to get all of the mice babies to the bottom of the screen where they will then be rescued.
- If you manage to eliminate an entire column of fruit, fruit from other columns will then fill in the gap and may spill over making another match easier in the process.
- Once all of the babies have reached the bottom of the screen, you will then complete the level. You will now see a results screen showing your score, star ranking, and rewards. Often you will receive both coins and energy for completing a level.
- If you manage to clear every fruit in a level before sending the last baby to the bottom, you will receive a bonus. Even if you get real close to clearing all of the fruit, you will receive a bonus as well.
- After you finish a level, you will be taken to the level select screen. Here, you can choose which unlocked level you’d like to play next. To attempt a new level, it will cost you 1 energy. As long as you continue to complete levels with at least 2 stars, you shouldn’t run out of energy to play more levels.
- When you manage to eliminate enough fruit, you will be given the option to use the Blender. The Blender eliminates an entire column for you instantly. To use it, all you have to do is tap on it, and then on the column of fruit you wish to eliminate.
- Some levels you will play may require scrolling of the level as you eliminate fruit in order to complete. Keep eliminating fruit in order to knock the fruit down and scroll the screen to see the bottom.
- When you move onto a new set of levels, you may be given a new objective. In the second set of levels, you will be asked to collect fruit of a certain color in order to fill the juice meter to 100%.
- Some of these levels will have limited moves for you to be able to fill the meter, so be careful when you are dealing with a limit.
- If you don’t complete the level, you will be given the opportunity to retry the level for a cost. You can choose to either retry or take the energy loss and try again.
- If you are struggling with a particular level or just feel you could use an extra kick to get you through one, you can choose boosts before you start a level.
[Insert Screen 9]
- One of the boosts you can use is the Color Burster. This boost, when used, will allow you to eliminate all of one color in the level, making it much easier for you to complete it. You may even find Color Bursters in the level. Tap on them to have the same effect, however they will eliminate whichever color the burster happens to be.
- Another boost you can use allows you to clear a single fruit on screen. If you happen to have one stubborn piece of fruit on screen that refuses to budge but is preventing you from an awesome move, you can use this boost to eliminate it. To use it, tap on it and the on the piece of fruit you need to get rid of.
- Challenges are available once you unlock them, and will provide you with additional rewards. These are normally per level, and you will earn keys by completing them.
- Once you are rewarded keys, you will be able to unlock chests that have energy and coin rewards you can use to further your game.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Fruit Blast Mania. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!