Crime Connection – Game Introduction
Crime Connection is a crime simulation game from Taito in which you build and manage your very own crime group. Taking on your very own mafia could prove difficult but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Crime Connection is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not for you.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will need to wait a few minutes for the game to download updates. Make sure you have a solid internet connection before attempting to download these updates.
- When the download is finished, you will be taken to the title screen where you can then tap on “Tap to Start” to begin the game. If there is any news relevant to the updates you downloaded, it will be displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Upon starting the game, you will be introduced to Olga who is not too happy that you have turned up on her turf. After a brief conversation, you will be introduced to Scarlett who actually wants to help you out.
- At this point, you will be taken to your first battle where you need to learn how to fight.
- Battles are where you will fight other gangs and earn rewards while doing so. Learning how to fight with your gang is vital to becoming a great gang.
- At the battle screen, you will need to pick which type of fight you want to fight. You can choose from Knives, Guns, or Explosives. Think of Guns, Knives, or Explosives as a more violent version of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Knives beat Grenades, Guns beat Knives, and Grenades beat Guns.
- After you’ve chosen your first move in Knives, Grenades, or Guns, you will need to choose which of your gang members you’d like to fight with next. The gang member cards have percentages on them. These percentages indicate how powerful that card is. When you have decided which card you’d like to use, swipe on it towards the top of the screen to have it attack an enemy.
- In certain circumstances, you may be able to play more card than one. Swipe one card, and then on another, or as many as you need to swipe them both up and double the attack power.
- Once you’ve used a card and a battle has taken place, your turn will be over and the opposition will be given the chance to attack you.
- After that happens, you will be able to play a turn again starting over with the Guns, Knives, or Grenades.
- When you eventually finish the fight, you will be taken back to the neighborhood screen where you can manage and build your gang as necessary.
- You can access additional missions by tapping on the Mission button in the bottom left corner.
- You will now be shown a gun barrel that has a list of the missions you can complete. Tap on a mission to see the details including the tasks you need to complete in order to complete the mission.
- One of the first missions you will receive is to “Build 1 Shack”. To build a shack, you will need to tap on the Menu button in the bottom right corner of the neighborhood screen.
- From here, you can tap on the Build button to be shown a new menu where you can choose to build structures and other items here.
- Tap on the Shack, and then on the Construction button to begin placing the Shack. You will then need to push the green Checkmark to finish placing the Shack.
- The Shack will then need to complete. You can either wait for it to complete or spend gold bars to finish it. Gold bars cost real money to acquire, so be careful when using them. You can wait for the Shack to complete, and then tap on it to finish it. You can then periodically tap on the Shack to collect XP from it.
- At this point, you will see a popup that shows you have completed the mission, and you will receive your rewards, which will likely be coins and other items you can use as you play.
- After you complete the mission, you will automatically receive another mission.
- You can keep completing missions until you have to complete more battles, so keep checking the mission barrel to make sure you have a goal to shoot for.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Crime Connection. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!