Game Introduction – Slayin
Slayin is an action RPG from FDG Mobile Games, wherein you will choose from three different heroes and then head on a quest to slay dragons and collect sweet rewards. The only catch is a biggie: Once you die, you’re dead for good. Sound tough enough for you? With Gamezebo’s quick start guide by your side, you’ll have little to worry about as it has all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Slayin is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will be asked to choose to being playing the game, enter the Tavern where you can purchase new items, and the Graveyard where you can customize your character’s gravestone.
- When you choose to start the game, you will be given the option of difficulty. At the beginning of the game, you will only be allowed to choose Normal difficulty, with Advanced and Boss Rush will become unlocked later on.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to choose your character.
- The Knight has a very strong defense, mild attack power, and very little luck.
- The Wizard has high attack power, a mild defense and very little luck.
- The Knave has mild attack power, very little defense, and plenty of luck.
- The game does not generally play any differently based on the characters you play; so don’t worry too much in whether or not you’ve chosen the right character.
- You will also be given quests on this screen that you can complete while you play the game.
How to Play
- To move your character around, you can tap on the left or right arrows on the bottom part of the screen. The character will then move left and right across the screen, slaying any enemies in the path.
- At some point, you will come across enemies that may touch your character. To avoid being hurt, you can jump over these enemies by tapping on the Jump button, which is the large button on the right of the bottom half of the screen.
- As you are playing the game and slaying enemies, you will come across coins and other items that will be dropped on the ground. Coins will allow you to purchase upgrades for your characters. Other items involve health regeneration and attack power.
- Continuing to slay enemies will build up an attack multiplier that will attack enemies with more power and therefore killing the enemies quicker.
- Eventually, a merchant will appear in brown robes somewhere on the field. Move your character over to him to access the in-game shop.
- At the in-game shop, you can purchase upgrades such as increased attack range, attack power, armor, luck, and the ability to regenerate health by buying food.
- After a while of playing, you will come across a large Minotaur that will run from one side of the screen to the other. You will need to jump over the Minotaur as he runs across the screen, and then attack him when he is facing away from you. At that point, you will need to jump over the Minotaur again to attack him from behind again.
[Insert Screen 12]
- Eventually you will sustain enough damage that you will die. At this point, you will be shown a statistics screen that shows how many enemies you killed and how many quests you completed.
- You will receive fame for the enemies killed and quests completed.
- At this point, you will need to restart the game entirely. When you restart, the game will be completely fresh and can select a new character.
- On the main menu, you can select the Tavern. In here, there are many different merchants available for you to buy new equipment, clothing, and characters.
- The top left store is a Tailor where you can purchase new clothing. Each of the different selections in this merchant offers a different style that you can use to customize the look of your characters.
- In the middle left store, you can purchase new decorations for your gravestone. These upgrades are completely cosmetic, so they should not be a priority purchase.
- The bottom middle merchant allows you to purchase new characters, game modes, and a Dragon Scale. A Dragon Scale is a very important item because it will allow you to continue playing the game after you die.
- If you don’t have enough Fame Points, you can also purchase those with real money.
- The graveyard, accessible on the main menu, shows you other player’s graves along with yours showing you how long you were able to survive before dying in the game. This serves as a sort of leaderboard for the game.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Slayin. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!