Game Introduction – Elements: Broken Lands
Elements: Broken Lands is a card collection battle game wherein you can collect hundreds of cards, and then use them to battle the world in an online arena. Having a good deck is most of the battle, and with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, strategies and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- In order to get started in playing Elements: Broken Lands, you can go ahead and click on the “Get It Now” button shown at the top of this page. The game will download and install on your device once you’ve done so. Elements: Broken Lands is a free download; so don’t worry if you realize later that game isn’t for you.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will be taken directly to the title screen where you can sign in to the game. You can choose to sign in with Facebook or other social networks. If you so choose, you do not have to sign in to a network. However, note that you will not be able to compete in online battles without signing in.
- Once you have signed in, the game will then begin loading. This can take a few minutes as it loads information from the server. You will need a constant Internet connection to play Elements: Broken Lands.
- At this point, you will be introduced to the Goddess Isiria, who will help get you started in the game. Tap on the screen to advance her instructions.
- The next thing you will need to do is select a companion animal that you wish to take with you. You can choose between a War Cat and a War Dog. They are equal in strength, so go ahead and choose the one you wish.
- You will now be taken to the map screen, where you will be able to choose where you’d like to complete quests and battle in. An area of importance will have a “!” icon above it, so it’s best to tap on them first.
- Beginning a quest-line, you will be given the option to move to the actual region you can perform in. Tap on a flashing icon you will see on the screen in order to actually begin a part of the main quest-line.
- Tapping on “Begin”, the battle arena will load in which you can then tap on the opponent’s card to battle it. When the opponent’s cards have been exhausted, you will attain victory and can move on to the next wave.
- Finishing the final wave in a battle will take you to an overall results screen. Here, you can see how much XP and coins you earned in the battle.
- Once a battle is complete, you’ll be taken back to the main map screen.
Editing and Building Your Deck
- On the map screen, you can tap on the deck icon in the upper left corner of the screen. You can then tap on the “Edit Deck” button to be taken to the deck customization screen. Here, you can tap on any cards you have in the left column and then on “Add Card” to add them to your deck.
- When you are finished editing your deck, be sure to tap on “Save” in the lower right corner to save it. Exiting this screen any other way does not guarantee your deck will be saved.
- You should revisit the deck customization screen whenever you have a new card so that you can either add it to your existing arsenal or use it to evolve another one.
- One way to ensure that your deck is solid without even adding new cards to it is by evolving them. You can make a card much more powerful than it already is just by fusing it with other cards like it.
- Access the Deck screen by tapping on the card icon in the upper left corner of the screen. From here, you can tap on “Enhance” to evolve the selected card.
- Now you will need to tap on “Evolve Card”. Then tap on “Add” on the second card you’d like to evolve with. In the example screenshot, two of the War Cat cards are going to evolve to form a very powerful card.
- When you’ve finished adding cards to evolve with, tap on the “Evolve Card” button.
- Now you will be shown a results screen intended to showcase the newfound stats of the evolved card.
Battling in the Arena
- When you decide you’re ready to start battling opponents online, you can head to the main menu screen.
- Now, tap on the “Arena” button. This will take you into an online battlefield, which you can use to battle other card collectors just like yourself.
- Once in the Arena, tap on the empty text box and enter a username. It can be anything you choose, it just has to be unique as no two players can use the same name. Confirm your selection when done.
- When connected, you can see the two types of matches available for you to choose from. That being the Ladder Match and the ability to play against your friends.
- If you don’t have any friends playing, you can always compete against strangers if you must.
- The battle will play out just like any other, and you will receive rewards for playing against other players.
- The Arena is a great place to play this game, but you may want to try building your deck first as a majority of the online players won’t hold back on using their best cards if they have to.
- Don’t worry too much about losing; you will still earn some rewards just for participating, so there’s no reason to turn down a match when offered.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide Elements: Broken Lands. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!