The folks at Indie Royale have upped their output lately, releasing a new bundle every single week. Last week it was the Chosen Bundle, which featured the same lineup of games as the previously released St. Patrick’s Day Bundle. This week it’s The Mash Bundle‘s turn, and while I wish its name was an homage to the deliciousness of mashed potatoes, it’s actually in reference to the “mash-up” of different genres in the bundle.
Despite the lack of tasty potatoes, there’s plenty of reason to be excited about The Mash Bundle. Every game on offer has been the recipient of positive reviews, and chances are good at least one (if not all) of them will appeal to you. Unless you’re super picky, that is.
Now that we’ve all worked up an appetite, here’s the list of games available in the bundle:
- Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People – An adventure game from Telltale featuring the eternally awesome Strong Bad character.
- Guns of Icarus Online – Airship combat with an emphasis on teamwork. And bullets. There’s definitely an emphasis on bullets.
- Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior’s Rise – Master the art of kung fun in this action-packed old school brawler.
- Krunch – Inspired by a simpler time in gaming, Krunch is a fast-paced 2D game where the mere act of staying alive is an impressive feat. Translation: this game is incredibly hard.
- Delve Deeper – A turn-based strategy game that has as much personality as it does pixels.
As always, the bundle comes with a few additional bonuses. This time around it’s a wallpaper and soundtrack for Krunch, as well as DLC for Delve Deeper. And if you pitch in $8 or more, you’ll receive Parallel Processing, a chiptune album from Danimal Cannon and Zef.