Dragon Storm – Game Introduction
Dragon Storm is a strategy game from Griptonite Games, wherein you are tasked with building a kingdom and then conquering the world. You will have multiple methods of play available, with the ability to play with others or take on your adventures in a solo setting. With all of these different options and abilities, you will have to take in quite a bit before you can become a master of dragons but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- In order to get started in playing Dragon Storm, you can go ahead and click on the “Get It Now” button shown at the top of this page. The game will download and install on your device once you’ve done so. Dragon Storm is a free download; so don’t worry if you realize later that game isn’t for you.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will have to wait for the game to update itself. This process can take several minutes, so be prepared before starting the game.
- When the game is finished updating, the text “Touch to Continue” will appear on screen. Like the text says, tap on the screen to continue.
Building and Managing Your Kingdom
- The first place you will land once you’ve started the game is your kingdom. Learning how to build and manage it is key to your success.
- To move the camera around so you may view the entirety of your kingdom, tap on the screen and hold then move your finger around.
- In order to expand your kingdom, you will need to feed your workers. Doing so requires farms, so you will want to tap on one of the existing farm plots within your kingdom first.
- From here, you will be given the option to “Build” a farm that food can then be grown in. Once you tap on the “Build” button, you can then check on the quest that you automatically completed by doing so.
- The Quests icon is in the bottom left corner of the screen. Once you tap on it, you can view a list of all available and completed quests in your kingdom.
- If you have completed a quest, a button labeled “Claim” will be next to the quest. If you’ve yet to complete a listed quest, it will show as “Incomplete” on this list.
- If you want to know what’s required of you to complete a certain quest, tap on the quest name in this list. A small description of the quest’s tasks will pop up allowing you to understand what to do next.
- Once a quest shows “Claim”, tap on this button to claim any of the rewards given out for the quest. You can close the quest window by tapping on the red X button.
- Another required element to expand your kingdom is to build additional army troops for you to use in battle.
- Just as you built a farm, you can also build a training camp. Move the camera until it’s focused on one of the available training camp plots, then tap on one of them.
- From here, tap on the “Build” button as described before.
- It will take some time for buildings to complete once you have started to build them so you will need to wait for a time if that is necessary.
- Training these troops is also necessary for a successful army, so you will want to train these troops once the camp has been built.
- Tap on the camp and you will see a new screen showing an “upgrade” and “train” button. You will want to “train” first, so tap on that button to begin.
- Next you will see the levels of training, meaning you can continually make your troops more powerful with each level they attain.
- “Militia” is the first level, so tap on that one. To begin training, you will need to drag the meter shown at the bottom of the screen to the right and then press on the “Train” button. The further to the right the bar goes, the longer it will take to train the troop.
- After some time of playing the game, you will be given the opportunity to name your kingdom. Tap on the text box, and then on the OK button once you’ve finished typing out the name.
Starting the Story
- If you prefer to play Dragon Storm in a single player story, you may do so by tapping on the “Story” button shown in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The very next screen will be an introduction to the story that you can take on. Make sure to read the objectives area carefully as you will need to complete these tasks to continue on in the story.
- You will now be taken to the battle area where you can begin attacking AI opponents to conquer the area.
- One of the objectives given to you at this point is to “Capture 2 Tiles”.
- To capture a tile, tap on any of the adjacent tiles next to your kingdom. This will allow you to send your troops over and attack.
- The troops will then have to march over to the tile first before it can attack it.
- Once your troops have arrived, they will attack automatically and then return once they have finished.
- You can continue capturing tiles until you have completed the tasks shown on the screen. Now that they have finished, you can continue on through the various chapters until you’ve completed them all.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Dragon Storm. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!