Hundreds – Game Introduction
Hundreds is a puzzle game from Semi Secret Software, wherein you will need to grow and earn points as you do so. Knowing even where to start can be quite a task in the game but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide by your side, you’ll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get playing Hundreds as quickly as possible, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. The game is a free download, so there is absolutely no risk to trying it out for yourself.
- Once you’ve started the game for the first time, you will be taken to the start screen where you’ll be shown nothing but a red background and a white circle. At this point, tap on the “Round One” button to start playing.
How to Play
- The first level is the easy, just tap and hold on the circle with a “0” in the middle until it reaches 100 to complete the level.
- Once you’ve completed a level, you’ll be taken to the results screen.
- At the results screen, you can see a grid that shows the levels you will be playing as you complete them. You can also see the contents of the previous level, and statistics showing how well and quickly you completed the level.
- The second level is where things can get interesting because there will be multiple circles for you to touch. When you tap on one of the circles, it will expand until you let up.
- When you tap and grow a circle, you will see that it becomes red as a result. Once a circle turns red, it cannot touch another circle or you will fail the stage and be forced to try again.
- The key to Stage 2 is to tap on all of the circles and get them as close to 25 each as possible. If you manage that, you will finish the level. If you are off slightly, try and tap on one of the smaller circles to grow and finish off the count to 100.
- Do your best to make sure you don’t let the circles touch when red.
- Stage 3 is where Hundreds can get difficult. In this level, the circles will be moving about the screen and bumping in to one another. You will need to try and finish the count to 100 quickly once the circles are bouncing away from one another.
- It should be noted however that circles will retract from being red after a second or so.
- In Stage 6, you will be introduced to the bubbles. Bubbles will bounce circles off of it. However, bubbles can also cause you to fail a level because they can’t touch red circles. You can pop the bubbles however, so do that accordingly.
- In Stage 10, you will be shown a dotted line with two circles connected to it. When a circle is connected to a dotted line, you can only move the circle on the dotted line and nowhere else on the screen.
- With Stage 10, the circles are moving along the dotted line while bouncing off of the bubbles. You’ll need to pop the bubbles and then tap on the circles as they have bounced away from one another. You will need to tap and hold on both of the circles at the same time to make the counter go up. This can be difficult but with practice you should be able to handle it fairly quickly.
- Starting with Stage 16, you will have a circle with negative numbers. You will need to reduce the negative circle in order to allow the stage to be completed. To reduce the negative circle, just tap on it until it reduces to 0. Just be warned that negative circles will turn red when touched just as any other.
- The solution to Stage 16 is to reduce the negative circle down until it is 0 by holding on it when the circles on the dotted line are away from it.
- Stage 17 ups the ante just a little bit by not having any positive circles in it. You’ll need to reduce the negative circles and then build positive circles of your own to reach 100.
- In Stage 18, you will be introduced to the pause circles. These circles can be paused in place simultaneously when you tap on one. The key to these circles is pausing them when it makes sense. Obviously pausing them while they’re next to a cluster of circles is probably not the best idea, so act accordingly.
- Starting in Stage 22, you will have a saw that will come across the screen and deflate any of your inflated circles if available. To complete Stage 22 and others like it, you will need to keep your circles away from the saw and fill them up quickly before the saw comes back.
- Starting in Stage 29, you will have a moveable obstacle that you can move anywhere on the stage, as well as bump into circles that causes it to move. To complete Stage 29, all you have to do is bump the circle and then move the obstacle to the other side of the stage and inflate the circle while it’s away.
- Be careful when you decide to inflate a circle. If an obstacle or another circle touches it while it is inflating, you will need to restart a level.
- If you are struggling with a level, you can skip on to the next one if you have unlocked any that far ahead.
- Drain the negative circles (if applicable) before attempting to inflate positive ones.
- You can go back and replay levels for better stats if you think your skills have improved over time.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Hundreds. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!