Game Introduction – Pudding Monsters
Pudding Monsters is a physics-based puzzle game from ZeptoLab Inc., wherein you must save the Pudding Monsters’ friends from the fridge owners. To do this, the monsters will need to combine and form one giant monster. Having a good strategy heading into each level can make all the difference, and with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you’ll need to get through the game in no time.
Quick Start Guide
- To get playing Pudding Monster as quickly as possible, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. The game is a free download, so there is absolutely no risk to trying it out for yourself.
- Once you have started the game, you’ll be taken to the title screen. At the title screen, you can push on the large play button to start playing. You’ll be shown a short intro video, and then taken into the first level.
How to Play
- Now you will be taken into the first level of the game.
- In this first level, you’ll be introduced to the combining mechanic, meaning you will fuse two of these pudding monsters with each other.
- To fuse two of the pudding monsters with one another, tap on one of them and swipe it towards another.
- When you complete that task, you will be taken to the next level called “Fridge Escape”.
- In Fridge Escape, you will need to use a bit of strategy to make sure your pudding monsters do not fall off of the table.
- If you swipe one of the monsters in the wrong direction, they will fly off of the table. To complete the level, swipe on the top monster to the right to send him into the books.
- Now, swipe the bottom monster up and into the other monster. This will complete the level.
- The third level is the first level with stars that you can collect, and the first time you will use a mega pudding monster. The mega monsters work the same as the single monsters; they just have more than one pudding monster together as a unit. The mega monsters can not be separated however.
- To complete the third level and collect all of the stars, move the mega monster down until it hits the log. Now, move it to the right until it covers up two of the stars.
- At this point, just move the mustachioed monster up to fit in the third star and complete the level.
- In the fourth level, you will come across the first level that has more than two monster units at once.
- To complete the level and collect all stars, move the top right monster to the left to morph with the top left monster. Move this two monster unit down to morph with the middle monster.
- Move the bottom left and right monsters to morph with the bottom middle monster and form a three monster unit. Now, move this unit to the top to complete the level and collect all three stars.
- You can continue playing the rest of the levels (up until 12) using the strategies outlined above.
- In level 1-12, you will be introduced to the green monster. Green monsters ooze freeze slime wherever they go, so you will need to use that to complete levels and collect stars.
- To complete level 1-12, send the green monster down into the toolbox. This will create a slime trail where he just was. Now, move your red monsters to the right, and they will stick to the slime. Now, just move the monsters down to morph with the green to complete the level.
- In level 1-13, you will come across the first level with the green level that could be considered challenging to grab all three stars.
- To complete 1-13 and collect all three stars, send the green monster to the left, creating a slime trail. Now, send the bottom red monster down to the slime trail.
- At this point, send the green monster to the left. It will morph with the red monster. Send one of the red monsters down to stack on top of this unit. Now, move the three-monster unit to the left.
- Now, send the remaining monster down to morph with the three-monster unit, collecting the star and completing the level.
- One of the first challenging levels involving the green monster is 1-15. In this level, you have two green monsters on opposite sides of a red monster. Collecting all three stars can be difficult if you can’t come up with a good strategy.
- To complete 1-15 and collect all of the stars, first move the green monster on the right up creating a slime trail behind it. Now, move the green monster on the left down creating a slime trail behind it.
- Move the right green monster to the left now, creating a slime trail behind it. Move the red monster up onto the slime trail. Move the top green monster to the right creating a two-monster unit.
- Move the remaining green monster to the right and up along the slime trail. Now, move it to the left to collect the third star and finish the level.
- If you ever come across a level that doesn’t seem possible to complete or you just can’t figure out how to collect all of the stars in a level, you can use a Mushroom Boost to complete the entire level for you, stars and all.
- To activate the mushroom boost, you can tap on its icon in the lower right corner of the gameplay screen. You will likely receive one free boost when you first start playing the game.
- Once you push the mushroom button, all of the monsters on screen will begin to multiply and then fuse with one another until all of the stars have been collected and then the level will complete.
- If you need additional mushrooms, they can be purchased for as little as $1.99 when you tap the Boost button but are out of them.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Pudding Monsters. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!