With the end of the year fast approaching, we’re starting to see all sorts of lists and analytics about games. One of the latest comes from Facebook, who detailed the top 25 games on their platform in terms of user rating and engagement levels. Not every title will come as a surprise, but it’s an interesting list all the same.

Facebook also revealed that the majority of games were developed outside of the U.S., with some of the more prolific locations being France, the U.K., South Korea, Australia, and Turkey. Additionally, 56% of the top games are playable on Facebook, with the other 44% being mobile titles.

The list (based on the conditions stated above) includes:

We’ll have our own list of the best social games in the days ahead, so be sure to check back and see how much the two align!

Tagged In