Game Introduction – Chop Chop Ninja World
Chop Chop Ninja World is a social action game from Gamerizon where you will need to reclaim a fallen kingdom and rebuild it, as you’d like. Making sure you’re able to reclaim it as well as rebuild it as you prefer takes patience and knowledge. Luckily, Gamezebo’s tips, tricks, and walkthroughs will have you taking out out the Shogun in no time!
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Chop Chop Ninja World is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Once you’ve started the game, just keep tapping on the screen until you’re brought to the main screen. Here, you can choose to Login with Facebook, change options such as music and sound effect volume, or press “Play” to start playing the game.
- After pressing on “Play”, you will need to select the gender of your ninja. The blue ninja represents male, while the pink ninja represents female.
- On the next screen is when you will start learning to play.
How to Play
- To make your ninja walk or run, tap either to the left or right of your ninja. Tapping to the left of the ninja will cause it to move left, and the same rules apply for the right side.
- You can control the speed in which your ninja moves by the distance that they are moved in. The closer you tap to your ninja, the slower it will move. The further you tap and hold, the faster your ninja will go.
- To make your ninja jump, tap in an area above its head. Your ninja will move in the direction of the tap. You can also make your ninja double jump by tapping again while it is in the air. The double jump is especially useful if you’re trying to reach a higher than normal platform.
- A wall jump is another useful skill and allows you to climb towers and other obstacles. To wall jump, jump to a tower and then continue tapping on the tower to make your ninja jump out and back into the tower until it has reached the top.
- Attacking is done just like moving, all you have to do is tap on or behind the enemy to send your ninja attacking. If the enemy takes more than one hit to take down, you can rapidly tap on the enemy to keep attacking them until they are defeated.
- If you want to attack with mana, you can tap and hold while pulling back on your ninja and then releasing. This will send your ninja flying forward while unleashing a massive attack against any enemy in your ninja’s path.
- Coins are strewn throughout levels, and these are used for valuable upgrades and items for your ninja. Don’t pass up on these, they’ll be put to good use soon enough.
- You can also find health potions along the way. Make sure to pick these up as they are vital in making sure you’re ninja is at full strength before the next battle. To use a health potion, you can tap on the potion icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- If you find objects on the path, you can double tap on them to pick them up to use as projectiles. At this point, you can then pull back on the item and then release to send the object flying.
- When you are taken to the Map screen, you can select the area you’d like to move to. Tapping on an area selects it, and then pressing Go confirms it.
- In an actual battle, you will be able to choose your weapons by tapping on the treasure chest at the beginning of it.
- Playing through a level, you may come across certain objectives such as “Defeat All Enemies.” In that example, you would then need to defeat all of the enemies in the area to complete it. Once you have completed an objective, most often it will unlock a new area.
- You will also find stars hidden in each level. Collecting all three of these will unlock special rewards at the end of each level.
- In the “My Kingdom” area, you can enter shops where you can purchase all sorts of new items and upgrades for your ninja.
- When in the Blacksmith store, you will have three tabs to choose from each with their own sets of items to choose from: Weapons, Potions, and Jutsu.
- Weapons is where you can find the various items that will make your ninja’s attack power greater than usual.
- The Potions tab is where you can purchase new potions that can boost your ninja’s health as well as magic power.
- Jutsu is where you can buy boosts that can improve your ninja’s situation temporarily. One of the first items available for purchase is “Invisible Jutsu” that will create an aura around your ninja giving it temporary invincibility.
- If you want to purchase something in the shop, you tap on the money amount below it. Doing this will popup a confirmation screen.
- In the Architect shop, you will find two tabs to choose from: Buildings and Decorations.
- The Buildings tab gives you the ability to purchase houses for your kingdom such as manors, lodges and more.
- The Decorations tab has all sorts of décor that you can use to add a little extra flair to your kingdom.
- When you have a house in your kingdom, you are free to enter it and then decorate it as you see fit so that is where you can use the decorations you buy from the Architect shop.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Chop Chop Ninja World. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!