Knightly Adventure – Game Introduction
Knightly Adventure is an action RPG/city building hybrid from developer Pangalore, wherein you must build your medieval village from nothing, and then defend it from the evils that threaten it throughout the land. Defending your village can be a difficult if you don’t know where to begin, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have an awesome army in no time!
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Knightly Adventure is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not for you.
- When you start the game for the first time, you will be given the choice on how to login. If you choose Facebook, you can use your same account on every device you use. You can also choose to not sign in with any account if you wish.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to fill in a user name for the game. Choose a user name this is between 4 and 8 characters, and then tap “Accept” to continue.
- The next screen will allow you to select your character. Each character has their strengths and weaknesses, so be sure to use the “i” symbol next to each of them to determine which one has the stats that best fit your style before continuing. When you’re ready to continue, choose a character and tap “Accept.”
- You will now be taken to the starting area. This is where you can confirm your character and be taken to your village. Tap on “Start”.
How To Play
- One of the best ways to know exactly what to do while playing Knightly Adventure is to view and complete quests. Quests will always give you clear goals that will allow you to advance in the game.
- To access quests, tap on the icon on the left side of the screen labeled “Quest”. Doing this will popup a screen showing a list of tasks for you to complete.
- One of the first tasks you can complete is to build a “Farm.”
- To build a farm, we need to access the “Build” menu, which can be found by tapping on the icon labeled “Build” in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Once that is tapped, you will be shown a menu that lists the three categories in which you can find items to build. The category we’re looking for is “Buildings”.
- Tapping on “Buildings” brings you to a screen where you can find an assortment of buildings. As you remember, the one we’re looking for is the “Farm”, so tap on it now.
- Now that we’ve selected the farm, we need to place it. You’ll be shown several plots of land in which you can place it. Tap on any of the plots with signs to place down the farm.
- Now that the farm has been placed, we need to put it to good use. Tapping on the farm brings up a menu with several crops you can plant in it.
- When you choose a crop, a worker will come and plant the crops for you. Once the crop has finished growing, you will need to collect it by tapping on it.
- Planting crops is a great way to make money in the game, so make sure you do this whenever possible, as well as building additional farms.
- As you may have noticed in the crop selection menu, crops have set times in which they will grow, meaning that you can not collect from them until that time elapses.
- If you do not wish to wait for the timer to finish, you can spend coins to finish the crop now. Just keep in mind that coins can only be acquired by spending real money.
- As you acquire new items by constructing new buildings (such as the Iron Mill), you will start to acquire items that you can use to push back enemies in battle.
- If you want to view the available items for you, tap on the “Inventory” button at the bottom of the screen. Doing so brings up the menu showing your character and a list of the items next to it.
- Building materials will be stored in the “Home” building that you can find in your village, however.
- One easy way to earn additional money in the game is the ability to visit friends’ villages.
- To visit friends, tap on the button at the bottom of the screen labeled “Friends.” You will now be shown a list of friends that have played the game on your social network of choice.
- If you do not have any other friends that are playing the game, you will always have the default friend “Ben” whom you can visit every day.
- Once you’ve arrived on your friends’ island, you can tap on crops and buildings to help them out, all the while earning yourself valuable coins and XP.
- Being able to craft new items in the game is vital to your success, so find the “Craft” building in your village so we can get going on that.
- In the crafting menu, you will see all of the available items that you can craft at that point in time.
- When you’ve decided on an item that you want to craft, tap on it and then tap on “Craft” to confirm your selection.
- The crafting process may take some time to complete, but you can use coins to complete the process instantly if you wish.
- Crafted items will need to be equipped from the inventory screen before you can use them.
Expeditions & Battles
- You can explore the world around you by taking on expeditions, found on the dock in your village.
- Tap on the dock to be shown a list of available places for you to travel in order to complete expedition quests.
- One of the first places is a “Boot Camp”, where you can learn the ropes in an easy fashion.
- When you arrive at your destination, you can select your party members, and then head into battle.
- Now that you are in battle, you can tap on the ground where you’d like your character to move to.
- When you see an enemy, you can tap on it to begin attacking it, as well as tapping on the different attack buttons on the left side to change attack modes.
- When you complete a quest, you will be given a small reward as well as the ability to move on to the next. Good luck!
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Knightly Adventure. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!