Game Introduction – CSI: Miami Heat Wave
CSI: Miami Heat Wave is an adventure game developed by Gamigo. You begin as a rookie crime scene investigator, and climb your way up the ladder from there. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- CSI: Miami Heat Wave is free to play, and can be played by clicking the “Play Now!” option at the top of this page.
- You will be asked to register with the game’s developer. When you have created a username and a password, you will be taken to the log-in screen. Log in to get started on the game.
- When you start CSI: Miami Heat Wave, Ryan Wolfe will walk you through a tutorial to test your skills, explaining the basics of the game.
CSI: Miami Heat Wave basics
- Catching a murder in CSI: Miami Heat Wave is challenging, but in the end, it all comes down to three steps:
- If a new case opens up, Horatio will be in the lab telling you. Make sure you have enough resources to start a new case.
- When a mission starts, you will be taken to the (first) crime scene. Click on the tiles to find all the evidence in this location.
- Once you’ve found all the evidence, return to the lab to have the evidence processed.
- Once the evidence is processed, talk to a subject. Ask him or her the right question to break their spirit and get a confession out of them.
Note: if you ask the ‘wrong’ questions, there will be no reprimanding. You will just waste energy.
- If you don’t have enough evidence to get a confession yet, search more locations, gather more evidence and interview more suspects until you’ve nailed the crook.
- In your lab there are several resource stations, which produce resources over time.
- If you’re in need of resources quickly, you can change the production time to a shorter period. When you’re done playing for the moment, make sure you increase the time again, so you don’t waste too many resources on a back-log.
- When you find a trace, follow it until you’ve found the evidence. You could be lucky and find it in a random search, but the trace is the easiest way to find what you need.
- Although in some games, items are somewhat evenly divided, such is not the case in CSI Miami Heat Wave. It is well possible that one piece of evidence is right next to the other, so keep your options open.
- Make sure that you also take on some of the extra missions, as they are the only ways to earn badges, which you need to take on new missions. You can return to a location to find the extra items requested anytime.
- If you’ve run out of energy but you really want to find that evidence, you can use gadgets to search free of energy. You are limited to using 10 gadgets per day, so if you really want to make progress, use a more advanced flash light.
Tips when questioning
- Always try to ask the questions that focus on the suspect’s intention. Questions such as “where did we find this”, or “do you know what this is” usually don’t give you a lead.
- Pick questions that put the suspect on the spot. Did he have a reason to be there? Why was her purse covered in the victim’s blood?
- If there is no answer that really seems to lead you somewhere, just try and choose the answer which least ‘states the obvious’.
You have completed the quick start guide for CSI: Miami Heat Wave by Gamigo. Be sure to check back often for game updates, Staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments, and much more here at Gamezebo.