Lord of the Dragons – Game Introduction
Lord of the Dragons is a strategy battle game from KLabGames, in which you can build up your own miniature army to take on fierce dragons and other bloodthirsty beasts as you please. Taking on these enemies is no easy task, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have the game conquered in no time.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quick, go ahead and click on the Play Now button at the top of this screen. Lord of the Dragons is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- You will need to make sure you have an Internet connection before beginning to play.
- Upon loading the game for the first time, you will be greeted by Rubie, who will help guide you along as you’re introduced to the game.
- Go ahead and enter your username. This will be displayed publicly, so make sure to pick something appropriate.
- If a friend invited you to play, you can go ahead and enter their invite code here as well. This code will give you a few additional items.
- On the next screen, you can go ahead and pick your in-game avatar. This is purely a cosmetic move so don’t worry too much if you chose the wrong one for right now.
- The very next scree will show you a Secret Box that you can open. Tap on Open to open this box. Inside, you will find special items to use with your character.
How to Play
- Let’s go over how to complete various quests, complete battles and more.
- On the main menu screen, tap on Quest to see any available quests that might be available. When you see an available quest that you can work on completing, go ahead and tap on the Go Forth button to start the quest.
- The quest will start and you will need to continue tapping the screen until you either run out of energy or fully complete the quest.
- The green bar at the bottom of the screen denotes your progress for each quest, so keep an eye on that when completing quests so you know how far along you are.
- When you reach full completion of a quest, you will be given the chance to fight a boss. When you see the Boss Encounter screen, simply tap on the screen to be taken to the battle.
- Boss battles work exactly like quests, meaning you just need to continue tapping on the screen until you beat the boss. The difference here is that you will be shown health bars instead of progress meters. So long as you kill the boss before it kills you, you’ll be able to move on.
- Upon beating the area boss, you will complete the quest and will usually receive some sort of special item you can use later on.
- One good way to ensure that you can complete quests and defeat bosses is to upgrade your characters under the Advance section.
- From the main menu, head over to the Advance screen. Tap on the character you wish to upgrade, then on Advance.
- Now, you will need to push on Use to actually upgrade that character. This will take special items to complete. The item needed for my upgrade came from completing a quest, for instance.
- Once you use the item, you will then see the results of the upgrade on your character. In the example above, you can see my Inferno Dragon advanced to Level 2, Attack skill increased to 401, and Defense increased to 189. These are all marked improvements that you would want to have on any character.
Battling for Collection Items
- From the main menu, you can access another section of gameplay called Battle where you can collect new collection items you may need to progress in quests.
- On the Battle menu, you will see a list of foes you can battle, along with their level, attack and defense skills. If you believe you can take them on and win, go ahead and tap on Attack.
- Attacking requires that you have a certain amount of health points, so make sure you are nice and healed before heading in.
- When in the battle screen, all you need to do is continually tap on Attack to take out the enemy.
- When you defeat your foe, you will see your rewards near the top of the screen. If you’re lucky, you’ll receive a collection item you can use to complete a quest. You’ll also likely receive coins and XP.
- As if killing a foe wasn’t bad enough, you also have the option to rob downed opponents from the results screen.
- Tapping on Rob gives you a confirmation screen that allows you one last opportunity to decline your act of theft. This also offers a warning that there will be a bounty on your head from that particular clan.
- If you go through with the robbing, you will gain coins and items from them, but run the risk of being attacked by the guild that the foe belonged to.
- Fairies can help you along in your journey by collecting coins and other items.
- From the main menu, tap on Fairies to be taken to the main Fairies screen.
- Now, tap on the Send button to send off a fairy that will go off for a time. When they return, you will be able to return to this screen and collect your earnings.
- Doing this is actually a good alternative to the Battle option. You don’t have to expend XP and will not therefore anger any rival guilds in the process.
- The downside for this option as opposed to battle is you may have to wait a long time for the fairies to be used again.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Lord of the Dragons. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!