Game Introduction – JetSet Secrets
JetSet Secrets is a Hidden Object game from EA Games. You play as the “World’s Greatest Detective” and you are tasked with solving the “Most Glamorous Crimes”. You are also tasked with building up your own private island and staffing it with an eclectic group of employees. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best.
Quick Start Guide
- JetSet Secrets is free to play, but you can purchase gems using real currency to speed up the game. Gems can be used to skip sections of quests, refill your energy, purchase premium items, and to access hints in hidden object scenes.
- At the top left of your screen is where you will find your balances for coins, gems, and social points.
- The top middle of the screen is where you will find your energy, jet mile points, and your current level and experience.
- On the left side of the screen are all your current quests. You may need to scroll up or down to access all of them.
- At the bottom of the screen you can visit your friends who are also playing the game.
- At the bottom right of the screen is where you will find game news, your journal (collections and leaderboard), your storage, the game store, and access to the hidden object scenes.
How to Play
- When you first begin playing JetSet Secrets you will be given your private island. However, there will be nothing on your island at this time.
- The first thing you will want to build is the kitchen lab.
- Click on the store icon located at the bottom right of the screen to open the game shop.
- Click on the buildings tab to view all the buildings that are currently available.
- Select the kitchen lab and you will be taken back to your island.
- Place the lab within the available space.
- Some buildings have specific items you must collect to complete them.
- Click on the building to view the items you need to find (items are found in hidden object scenes, received as gifts, or purchased using gems). Once you have all the necessary items you can complete the building.
- Once the kitchen lab is complete a new employee will join your team. She will also provide you with new quests to complete.
- Also, every decoration and/or building you place on your island will earn you jet mile points. Jet mile points are used to unlock new hidden object scenes and advance the story.
- Now that you have added to your island a bit, it’s time to solve some crimes.
- To solve crimes you will be searching through hidden object scenes trying to find all the items that are listed.
- Click on the play icon at the bottom right of the screen to open the location menu. From here you can access any hidden object scenes you have already unlocked. You can also view the requirements to unlock new scenes.
- There are several different HO games that can be played, and you will unlock them as you progress through a scene and earn trophies.
- Initially you will be playing in classic style. You will have a list of hidden objects at the bottom of the screen and you will need to find all of them to complete the scene. The faster you find the items the more bonus points you will earn.
- Next, you will unlock blitz style play. You will still have a list of items to find, but now you will be racing the clock. You will need to find as many items as possible before the timer runs out.
- In spot-the-difference you will be comparing two scenes and trying to find the differences between the two. Each scene will have twelve differences and you need to find as many as you can before time runs out.
- In a scramble game, you will have twelve items to find but the item names will be scrambled. You will need to decipher what items you are looking for before you can find them.
- Survival is a combination between classic and blitz. Find the items listed as fast as possible. Each time you find an item, time will be added to the clock.
- In a drift game you will need to find the items listed before the name drifts off the screen.
- The last game mode you will unlock for a scene is triangulate. You will need to find three items at a time to create a triangle. Any items that are listed that fall within the triangle will be removed as well. The larger the triangle you make, the more items you will remove from the scene and the more points you will earn.
- In each style of play, the faster you find items the more points you will receive. If you find items quickly in succession you will build a combo. If you can keep the combo going you can earn major points, which will help you earn trophies quickly.
- You can earn four trophies for each scene. Once you have earned all four trophies you will have mastered the scene. You can still play scenes you have mastered, but you won’t earn any additional trophies.
- If you become stuck in a hidden object scene you can use hints to help you out. The magnifying glass is free to use, but takes time to recharge so use it wisely.
- As you level up you will unlock additional hints. For instance, the binoculars will highlight listed items when you move over them. However their use has a time limit, so be quick.
- Also, while you will receive several free hints of each type, once they are gone you will need to purchase more, either by using coins or gems.
- Once you’ve successfully completed a scene you will receive your score, experience, and coin.
- The higher you score in a scene the more experience and coin you will receive.
- You will also be able to view the leaderboard and see how you score compares to the scores of your friends playing the game.
- In addition to comparing you scores to your friend’s scores, you can also visit your friends and help them out in the friend files.
- To help out a friend, click on their picture at the bottom of your screen. This will allow you to visit their island.
- The first time you visit a friend each day you will receive bonuses (social points, energy, etc.).
- Once you are on their island, you can either click on the friends file icon at the bottom right of your screen, or you can click on their headquarters. Either of these will open the friends file.
- You will be given a random location and play style. If you are unhappy with either of these you can choose to reroll by using one energy point.
- Once you have a scene you are happy with, the game will begin.
- Try and get the highest score you can. The higher your score the more social points you will earn.
- Social points are used to purchase unique items and buildings for your island.
- Once you have completed the friend file game, click on the home icon located at the bottom of your screen to return to your island.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for JetSet Secrets. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!