Game Introduction – Rubber Tacos
Rubber Tacos is an adventure game developed by Sava Transmedia. In this adventure game you will have to bounce through absurdist levels to reunite a family of high-flying luchadors. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- Rubber Tacos can be downloaded by clicking the “Play Now!” option at the top of this page.
- When you first fire the game up, you’ll be asked if you want to receive notifications. You won’t be able to change this setting later, so be sure to lock in your choice when you make your selection. Note: Based on the platforms available at time of print, this is the case. Notifications may cease to be a part of the experience on other platforms.
- When you start Rubber Tacos, you will immediately commence the first level, but a few key pop-up windows will help you through.
Rubber Tacos Basics
- Your goal in Rubber Tacos is very simple: aim your jump to get from the starting platform to the ending one, avoiding any hazards in between while trying to grab as many peppers (bonus items) as you can.
- Whenever you start a level, you are given 5 chances to complete the level before you have to start over. The key to finishing a level is learning from your mistakes. If you miss the target, you will see a dotted path showing your previous try. Eventually you will be able to estimate more accurately as a result of your training.
- As you progress through the game, you will unlock other family members, each that have their own super powers. If you’re struggling to finish a level because you’re just a few inches short of the landing platform, choose mom for example, and finish the level with her magnetic powers. If you’re struggling to finish a level because of the cactusses, choose grandpa with his cactus-killing skillset.
- TIP: For every 10, 25 and 50 peppers you collect in a chapter, you will be able to play the bonus level where you can collect all kinds of extra’s. Do not forget to play the bonus level when it unlocks, and keep retrying levels to reach the top!
Understanding the game’s physics
- The best tip to getting good at Rubber Tacos is practice, practice, practice. The more you play, the better you get a feel for how the physics work and the better you will get at survivig seemingly impossible levels.
To help you play your best game, though, I’ve placed key jumps and angles side-by-side to give some perspective on how to surmount the game’s challenges.
- There is more than one way to complete a level. Do not be afraid to experiment and better understand the road to succes in Rubber Tacos.
- If you really can’t make it through a level, use the target super power to see exactly where you will be landing after each bounce. Line it up with all the peppers and the goal platform.
- Be sure to check out levels made by your friends, or the top weekly. They’re currently free to play, and also give you hearts, which you can use to overcome obstacles through the chapters.
You have completed the quick start guide for Rubber Tacos by Sava Transmedia. Be sure to check back often for game updates, Staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments, and much more here at Gamezebo.