Game Introduction – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons Tapped Out is a city building simulation game from Fox Digital Entertainment and EA Mobile, wherein you are given the chance to build your very own Springfield from the ground up. Making sure you build it correctly is key to having a successful recreation, and with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to make sure that happens.
Quick Start Guide
- To get playing The Simspsons Tapped Out as quickly as possible, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. The game is a free download, so there is absolutely no risk to trying it out for yourself.
- Upon loading the game for the first time, it will check for updates. If there are updates to download, it can take some time for them to finish. Once the game is updated, go ahead and tap on the title screen to continue.
- You will now be shown a short introduction to the game, explaining how Springfield was destroyed and that you are the architect assigned to rebuild it.
- Homer will help you along as you rebuild Springfield, but we should go over exactly how to perform the actions asked of you as you play.
- The first thing you need to know is how to look at your available tasks for completion as you build. Tap on the “tasks” book in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When you open the book, an icon representing which character from which you have been assigned a task will be displayed. In our case, the first character we have a task from is Homer.
- Tap on Homer’s icon to see his task, which is at first to build the Simpson house. Let’s go over how to do that.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, you should see a row of three icons. The right-most icon is the build button, which allows you to build all sorts of things such as houses, business, decorations and more.
- Tap on the build button and then on the Simpson house to enter placement mode. Placement mode is where you will be enabled to place the house.
- In this case, Homer has already decided a place for the Simpson house to go, so all you have to do is drag your finger on the house and move it to the blue highlighted area. Once you’ve done that, go ahead and push on the checkmark to place it down.
- In the future, you can tap on the “X” to cancel placement if you accidentally tapped on the wrong item to place down.
- Now it will take a few seconds for the Simpson house frame to be built. After that, you will need to tap on the house once last time to finish it.
- After finishing the house, Homer will be tasked with cleaning up the garbage around the city.
- Tap on Homer, then on the “Start” button next to the task labeled “Clean Up Springfield.” This will start Homer on the task for the next 6 seconds, while earning you 35 cash and 1 XP.
- Once Homer finishes his task, you will need to tap on him to collect your loot. You can do the same for many more tasks available in the game, and with most characters you come across while playing.
- Having roads is important to having a productive city, so let’s go over exactly how to build them.
- Tap on the build menu, then on the decorations tab, and lastly on the roads button. Roads don’t cost anything to place down, so don’t worry if you place any of them wrong.
- Now, place a piece of road on one end of Springfield, and then drag it down to the other side of the city. This will create an end-to-end road with ease.
- At this point, it would be a good idea to build a Kwik-E-Mart so that the residents of Springfield can purchase goods they need. This will also make you money every time you collect from the business.
- Upon placing the Kwik-E-Mart, you’ll likely notice that the time to complete its building about 4 hours. You can either wait for it to complete and come back later or spend Donuts to finish it now. Donuts cost real money to acquire so make sure you’re spending them wisely.
- After building up your Springfield as you see fit, it’s time we learned how to visit other Springfields that strangers and friends have created.
- Before you can visit friends, you’ll need to sign in to the game using your EA Origin account. Tap on the “Visit” button on the bottom of the gameplay screen to start.
- In the bottom left corner of the visit screen is the Origin logo. Tap on that and either create or login to your Origin account to visit friends that are also playing The Simpsons Tapped Out.
- Now, you can tap on the different Springfields that show up on your visit screen to visit them. Remember: This feature remains locked unless you have an Origin account.
- In “other” Springfields, you can perform up to three actions per day. You will receive rewards for helping your friends for doing these actions, so there’s no reason not to do this every day.
- You can then tap on the Home button in the lower right corner of the screen to be taken back home immediately.
- You can come back every day to collect a daily bonus of cash. Every 5 consecutive days you do this, you’ll receive a prize from the “Mystery Box”.
- The Mystery Box contains such items as Donuts and premium decorations.
- If you need quick cash, asking one of the Simpsons to clean up will earn you a fast and easy bonus.
- You can expand the land of Springfield by accessing the expansion section of the build menu. Expansions can be expensive, so it may be best to earn more cash before trying to expand.
- You have completed the quick start guide for The Simpsons Tapped Out. Keep checking back with Gamezebo for more guides, plus news, reviews, previews and more! In the mean time, enjoy interacting with the character and working to rebuild the infrastructure of Springfield.