Game Introduction – Mutant Roadkill
Mutant Roadkill is a driving/obstacle course game created by Glu. You will be maneuvering your vehicle around various obstacles and plowing through the mutants that are wandering the streets. Earn coins, purchase power-ups, and unlock new vehicles and see how long your can endure the mutants throwing themselves at your ca. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- To begin playing, tap on the game icon to open the game. This will take to you to the games main menu.
- From the main menu you can access the in game store, view your current missions change your options, and start the game.
- From the in game store you can purchase new vehicles, power-up upgrades, and power-ups.
- Most items will require you to earn coins by killing mutants when driving your vehicle. Other items require glu credits which can be purchased using real world currency.
- To begin playing the game, tap the play button from the main menu.
How to Play
- The basic mechanics of Mutant Roadkill are simple. Tilt your mobile device from side to side to maneuver around the various obstacles in your way.
- Aim your vehicle at the mutants wandering around.
- When you come up on a turn, quickly swipe your finger across the screen in the direction you wish to turn. If you come to a fork in the road you will need to choose which way you want to go. If you don’t turn fast enough you will crash.
- Kill multiple mutants quickly and you will build up a chain. Watch the bar on the left side of your screen. When it is full you will earn a power-up that will immediately be activated. The bar will fill up on its own but building up you chain combo will fill it much faster.
- The vehicle you begin the game with is not particularly strong. It can take about two hard hits before it’s totaled. Your health bar is the green bar located at the bottom of your screen.
- Each mutant you kill will earn you coins. Also, you will earn ten coins when you pass the one mile marker, twenty coins at the two mile marker, and so on. The further you make it before totaling your vehicle, the more coins you will earn.
- The further along the road you drive the more dangerous the mutants will become.
- Around mile two the mutants will start jumping out at you and hanging onto the side of the car. They won’t damage the car but they will make it more likely for your car to tip over and crash.
- To get a mutant off your car you need to scrape it off by grazing the side of one of the obstacles in the road. Be careful though, you don’t want to damage your vehicle.
- You can also occasionally cause a mutant to fly off by taking a turn quickly.
- The further you get, the more dangerous the mutants become. Some of them will have claws so aim right for them before they can attack your car. Others will be carrying bombs and you will want to avoid them completely.
- Eventually you will total your vehicle and the round will end. You will be able to see how far you drove, if you broke a previous record, and how many coins you earned.
- When you crash you will get one chance to revive your vehicle. Early on this won’t cost too much to do, but it quickly gets very expensive. It’s recommended that you hold onto your coins to purchase power-ups and new vehicles.
- If you completed a mission you will get an additional screen from which you will be able to select one crate.
- Crates can contain anything from extra coins, to power-ups, to glu credits.
- If you earn (or purchase) a power-up, you will be able to activate it at any point during your next drive. Tap on the power-up icon located on the right side of the screen to activate it.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Mutant Roadkill. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!