Game Introduction – Tap Creepy Manor
Tap Creepy Manoris a tower building game from Pocket Gems. You have recently taken over a spooky tower, and it’s up to you to make your residents happy and recruit more of them while you’re at it. And though managing a tower filled with spooks and ghouls may sound difficult, Gamezebo’s quick start guide will help you run your supernatural dwelling with ease.
Quick Start Guide
- To get playing Tap Creepy Manor, you’ll need to download it first by clicking on the “Play Now” button at the top of this page. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can go ahead and tap on its icon to get playing.
- Upon starting the game, you will be given the task of building the first room. This room will be for Peter, the patriarch of the family that owns the manor.
Building the Tower
- A tower is pretty useless without rooms for residents to stay in, so we will go over how to build rooms now.
- Tap on the build button in the lower right corner of the screen. The build button is represented by a hammer.
- Tapping on the build button brings up a list of different categories you can build from in your manor. For now, let’s tap on the “Mansion Rooms” button to see what kind of room we can build.
- Each resident is assigned their own room, and you will now see a list of available rooms for each resident, along with the details about each potential ghostly inhabitant.
- The first resident we will be moving in is Peter, who will live in the staircase room and who will generate 4 coins every 2 minutes. When you’re ready to have Peter move in, tap on his picture.
- Now you will be taken back to the main manor view, where you can place down Peter’s room. To move it, tap and hold your finger on it, then drag it around until you are satisfied. When you’ve decided on a permanent position, tap on the green checkmark.
- After you’ve placed down the room, you’ll have to wait for it to finish building in the first phase before you can do anything else with it. Once the first phase has finished construction, tap on the room to bring up a menu allowing you to continue building the room.
- Tap on the “Start Building” button will start the second phase of construction. You’ll need to do this for the third phase as well. If you don’t wish to wait for construction to complete between phases, you can spend Crystals (premium currency) to finish building immediately.
- Note: Crystals are a premium currency and can only be acquire in the game with real money. Be careful when spending and buying crystals.
- Another type of room you can now build in your manor is a Prank Room. These rooms generally serve to prank your guests and give them a little extra spook for their troubles.
- Go into the build menu, and then tap on Prank Rooms to be shown a list of available pranks for you to place in the manor. The first one unlocked for you is the Hidden Bookcase.
- Tap on the bookcase, and then place it down just like you did with Peter’s room earlier.
- Intended to help guide you along in the game, the goals feature will certainly make things a bit clearer whenever you get stuck.
- You can find goals denoted by the green icons to the left of the screen. Tap on them to be shown that particular goal.
- One of the first goals available is “Pete’s Partner Trophy”, a task that asks you to build a swimming pool for Peter’s wife Emily.
- A nice feature built into goals is that you can tap on the “Go There Now” button to be taken right to the part of the app that can allow you to complete the goal faster.
- In the “Pete’s Partner Trophy” goal, tapping on this button takes you to the shop where you can first purchase the room for Emily (the Swimming Pool room). Once you place that down and fully construct it, the goal will complete and you will receive Emily and the goal reward.
- Completing goals also rewards you with trophies that you can view within the game. You can view them by tapping on the green icon that has a trophy overlaid on top of it.
- Pets are also available for those who would rather have some furry friends with which to share their huge mansion.
- To add pets to your manor: go into the build menu and select “Pets”. Now, you will be shown a list of residents that are eligible to have a pet. After selecting the resident, you will need to select from the available groomers to get the pet ready.
- Now the groomer will require some time to finish the room for the pet. After all, just like in real life, a pet needs a place to sleep and food to eat!
- Once the groomer has finished their duty, you can see the pet roaming around the room. An additional coin collection bonus will be added to the room after adding a pet to it.
- While there are no ‘real’ social features to be found in Tap Creepy Manor, you can still visit other people in the game.
- Tap on the settings menu (gears icon) in the lower left corner of the screen. You’ll now see a list of available options for you.
- Tap on “Visit Neighbor” to be taken to a random neighbor. You do not get to choose this neighbor, it is chosen for you by the server.
- Arriving at the neighbor’s mansion will allow you to tap on the various ghosts on the screen to earn additional coins. You can do this until the ghosts are gone, and then can move on to another neighbor if you wish.
- You have completed the quick start guide for Tap Creepy Manor. Keep checking back with us at Gamezebo for more guides like this plus reviews, previews, news and a lot of original content!